❤Day 3❤

48 days to go......
      "Hooray!!! There's no school today!! Yay!!", she cheered to her friends, "What should  we do!!? So exciting~". Yuko giggled at her enthusiasm, "I have to help at my parents bento shop this morning , but I'm good after that!". "Yay!!", Megumi exclaims through the phone, "what about you guys, Hime-chan, Iona-chan?". "I'm good all day! ooh! we should go get pancakes at that new sweets shop today!! You know, the one run by that 13 year old girl? I think her name is Ichika?", Hime suggests in excitement. Iona just sighs, "you just want sweets Hime , and I don't know if I can do anything today. I have to study for an upcoming exam". "Boo! No school stuff! have fun today! It'll be fun!", Megumi begs. Iona sighs again, "Fine, but only for a little while. I really need to study". "Hooray!", she cheers again. "Yay!! I'll see you guys later", Hime says before ending the phone call. Megumi smiles and puts her phone down, brushing her knotted pink hair and tying it into a ponytail. She gets dressed quickly and skips out of her room. "I'm going to go out, mom!!", she calls as she gets to the door. "Okay, have fun", her moms voice calls back. "I will!! bye~ bye!", she responds walking out the door. She pauses at Seiji's door, debating whether or not to see if he's awake and invite him. She shakes her head and sighs, figuring he's probably tired from going with her last night. She turns back around, deciding against inviting him and walks toward stairs. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

      "Are you sure you know where we're going?", Iona asks Hime in a serious voice. The sweets shop they wanted to go to was in a little town called Ichigozaka, so they took a train there and were now trying to find where it was. "I know exactly where we're going", Hime responds in defense. "Um Hime... the map is upside down ", Yuko points out nervously. "DANG IT!!!", Hime screams, turning the map around. "This place is so kawaii!", Megumi giggles, ignoring her friends fighting and the fact that they may be lost. Yuko nods, "It is! it seems sweet!". "Everything smells like strawberries", Hime says happily, "I want strawberry pancakes". "Give me the dang map!", Iona says, taking the map out of Hime's hands, "we've been going the wrong way... THIS ENTIRE TIME!!!". Hime runs behind Megumi and Yuko, hiding from Iona. "Hello!", a voice speaks from nearby, "Do you guys need any help?". "Hello!!!", Megumi exclaims turning around and greeting the stranger. "Of course she's talking to strangers", Hime mumbles, "Now we'll never get there". "We're trying to find our way to the Kirakira Patisserie", Iona speaks calmly. "Oh! I work there!!!", the stranger responds, "follow me!!". "THANK YOU!!", Hime practically shouted, hugging the stranger out of gratefulness.  The stranger laughed. "We're sorry for her", Iona apologized shaking her head. The stranger shook her head and said, "I'm happy to make new friends!! My name's Usami Ichika!! nice to meet you all!!". "My name is Aino Megumi and these are friends Shirayuki Hime, Omori Yuko and Hikawa Iona!! Nice to meet you too!", Megumi responded in excitement, introducing herself and her friends. "Pancakes", Hime whispered in annoyance. "Oh right!! Here! It's this way! WHIP STEP JUMP!!".....................................

-----------------------------------------------------------

          "THIS PLACE IS SO KAWAII!!!", Megumi screams once they're inside. "Megumi shut up!! you're scaring their customers", Iona scolds. "Maybe I should convince my parents to decorate their bento shop like this!" Yuko giggles. "NOW CAN WE PLEASE HAVE PANCAKES!!!", Hime screams. "Do I have to tell you to shut up too, Hime?", Iona says shaking her head. Ichika giggles at all of them and brings out some pancakes, decorated with strawberries and a bunny made out of whipped cream. "Hooray!!", Hime screams. "Kawaii!!!", Megumi giggles again. Iona nods impressed. "Ah! we should make rice bunnies!!", Yuko exclaims writing down ideas. "When did you start doing this Ichika-chan?", Megumi asks with a smile. "I wanted to for my mom", she responds smiling, "But then I opened this place with my friends!!". "That's so fun!! we should open some sort of cute store thing together!!", Megumi exclaims. "I don't think that would go very well", Iona sighs. "Eh!? nani!? why? It would be fun!!", Megumi pouts, smiling at her friends. The door of the shop dings as a guy with long blue hair walks in. "I'll be back guys!", Ichika exclaims running over to the guy. She hugs him and then waves over to them. "This is my boyfriend, Rio!", Ichika smiles motioning to the guy. "Stop using that nickname! my name is Pikario!", the guy says in annoyance. "Kawaii!", Megumi giggles, looking at the couple. "I'm going to go get to work now", Rio, or Pikario, says to Ichika. He kisses her forehead and then walks into the kitchen. Ichika smiles and watches him leave then turns her attention back to her friends. "Sorry about that!!", Ichika giggles, "he's a lot nicer than that, I promise". "You guys are cute together!", Megumi exclaims. "Yeah! you seem good together!", Yuko compliments. Hime nods in agreement due to the pancakes shoved in her mouth. Iona gives a thumbs up and gets back to examining the place. "Thank you guys!!", she exclaims, handing Hime more pancakes. "Hey Ichika-chan?", Megumi questions. "Hai?", Ichika responds, setting up more displays of sweets. "How do you not get rejected?", she asks seriously. Ichika giggles at her question, "I guess I wouldn't know....", she answers honestly , "Rio confessed to me". She smiles as she says this. "Oh", she responds. "Why are you asking this?", Ichika asks with a laugh. "Because she's in love", Hime responds in between bites, "and she always gets rejected". Iona slaps Hime's arm as the words leave her mouth. "Ow!", Hime says dramatically.  "Oh!", Ichika exclaims, "someone's asking me for love advice!". Yuko giggles, "that reaction was kawaii". "I don't know how to help you", she answers twiddling her thumbs. Megumi smiles and looks around, "you've already helped a lot!". They exchange phone numbers and then the girls are back on their way to Pikarigaoka. On the way out Megumi takes a picture of the building and smiles. "Waht are you doing?", Yuko asks, ignoring the fact that Hime and Iona are fighting about how to get back. "I'm going to send a picture to Seiji and ask if he wants to come with us next time!!!", she exclaims with a smile. Yuko smiles and nods at her, knowing everything that is going on. "Hey Megumi", she says with a calm smile. "Yes?", she responds looking up at from her phone. "This time",she starts, "I can assure you, you won't get rejected". Megumi tilts her head in confusion before smiling cheerfully. "Arigatou Yu-Yu!!", she thanks. Next time we come here you should come with us!!  <3 ..........

-----------------------------------------------------------

           "You guys sound like you had a fun day", Seiji laughs when they're walking to the hill. "It was so much fun!!! Ichika is so cool!! and Hime must of eaten like 50 pancakes!!", she exclaims while laughing. "I can see that happening", he responds. They arrive to the hill and he shakes his head. "What?", Megumi questions in confusion. "How long are you going to keep this up?", he asks seriously. "As long as I have to!!", she cheers, feeling more positive about this whole situation with each day. "Please don't get hurt", he repeats the same words from the night before. "I already told you", she smiles , "I won't". he smiles back at her and walks away, nodding for her to make a wish so they can leave. She understands his  meaning and looks to the sky. Please help me be okay with whatever happens on the 51st day..............

Day 3

AN// i should probably explain that they aren't preucre in this story lol anyways, as always thanks for reading and have a lovely day!!