❤Day 25❤

26 days to go.....
     Megumi woke up to the sound of thunder, shivering at the cold air coming from the window. She sighed and walked over to the window,  closing it gently. Guess I left it open last night? She sighed and laid back down, feeling tired due to the rain and being cold. She figured maybe today she'd just rest or something. She hadn't remembered the last time she'd done something like that on the weekend. She closed her eyes,  relaxing herself back into sleep, only to be awoken again by another loud bolt of thunder. She sighed. Guess I should just wake up. She got out of bed  and brushed through her hair just enough to tie it up. She then turned on the lamp that was sitting on her desk, filling the room with a faint light. She rested her head on her desk, trying to think of something she could do.  I don't think any of my friends are awake yet.... She walked back over to her bed and flopped down, deciding she'd at least try to fall asleep again. She closed her eyes and fell back to sleep, her breath in time with the rain falling outside.
-----------------------------------------------------------
         She awoke again a few hours later, noticing her location had changed. She was now on the couch in her living room. How did I get here? She wondered before seeing the answer to her question. There he was walking back towards her. "When did you get here? ", she asked, sitting herself up next to him. "A little while ago", he answered, "your mom told me to wake you up, but you were too sound alseep, so I just carried you down here". She felt embarrassed at the fact that he couldn't wake her up. "I'm sorry", she said flustered, throwing her hands onto her face to cover up her embarrassment. He moved a little closer to her and wrapped his arm around her. She relaxed into his hold, feeling a little startled at how natural that was. He kissed her forehead, causing her face to heat up and her heart to race; a natural occurrence between the two. Friends aren't supposed to be this close.... Right? She shook of the thought and decided just to enjoy the time with him. They'd figure out labels later.
-----------------------------------------------------------
     "Eh!!? It's supposed to rain all day!!? ", she sighed in disappointment, as the TV explained the weather. Seiji shook his head at her. "I thought you'd know by now", he answered, "it's already been raining all day ". "I knowwww", she pouted, "but I believed the sun would come back!!! ". He rolled his eyes in amusement and pulled her close to him again. "So I'm guessing we're staying here today,?", he asked, whispering into her ear. She felt a rush of excitement as he continued to hold her close to him. I love you.... She decided now wasn't the time to share those words with him. Now was only the time to enjoy his company. If we really are each others fate, it shouldn't matter how long I wait. "Okay!! I know exactly what we should do!!! ", she exclaimed getting up for a second. She walked into her room and came back with a DVD. "No", he sighed before even knowing what she wanted. He knew it couldn't be anything good. He knew it would be some sappy anime movie, or some weird magical girl show. She sighed, "you're no fun!! ". "I don't see the appeal in watching the same thing over and over again", he explained, "and you cry at the same time every single time you watch those things!! ". "How'd you know what I was going to suggest!!? ", she said in shock, letting out a little laugh. "I know you, Megumi ", he said seriously. Her heart fluttered at his answer and she reluctantly put the DVD down, walking back towards the couch. She curled up next to him again, resting her head onto his shoulder. "Don't you at least think it's amazing", she said softly after she few seconds. "What?", he questioned, resting his head on hers. "That there's someone for everyone. That everyone has someone they're meant to be with. The sad thought that some people will never find their person... ", she whispered, trying not to let off how she felt. "I guess it is", he admitted. She felt a surge of courage as she asked her next question. "Do you think you'll ever find the one you're meant to be with? ", she whispered, trying not to choke on her words. He thought for a moment before lifting her head, their eyes meeting. " I already have"........
-----------------------------------------------------------
      Her heart hammered in her chest as she checked the her phone for at least the 10th time in the past few minutes. "I already have.... " ..... What did he mean by that? Did he mean me?...... She sat up and decided to check the time again.  2:55 .... I guess it's good enough. She stood up and walked out of her room quietly. She snuck  out of the apartment and came face to face with Seiji. "Hi!! Hi!! ", she whispered cheerfully, causing him to shake his head softly. He held out his hand for her to take, which she accepted lovingly.  They walked there silently again, her almost waiting for him to say something. Maybe waiting for him to explain his statement from earlier. They got there in no time, but this time he didn't let go. They held onto each others hands as she looked up at the sky. I hope that one day I'll understand what he meant.....
Day 25 ☑
AN// I'm going to just write two tomorrow as to I'm not feeling the best. Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!! ❤❤❤