❤Day 31❤

20 days to go....
       So I guess I actually have a date with Seiji somehow!! If he even considers it that.... He probably is only going because neither of us have much of a choice... And like he said, we were already going to be together today... She sighs and opens her eyes slowly, feeling the brightness of the sun peeking through her window as she sat up gently. I guess this could be a good thing!! Maybe it will be fun!!? And maybe he'll consider this an actual date too and I won't have to wait 20 more days to tell him how I feel...? She stands up cheerfully, feeling newly excited and less afraid for the day ahead of her. She gets dressed and ties her hair in a ponytail before walking out of her bedroom door. I think today is gonna be a great day!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
        "Where are we going? ", Hime begged excitedly, jumping up and down in front of Hinata. He just smiled at her. "You'll see soon, princess ", he smiled offering her his hand. Hime gave a proud smile and accepted his hand awkwardly. Megumi giggled from behind the couple. "How long have they known each other? ", Seiji whispered to Megumi, not wanting to interrupt. "Two days, I think ", she responds with a smile. Seiji shakes his head. "That's too soon", he sighs. "I think it's completely fine!!! Look, they seem perfect for each other!! Oh and learned to ride a horse just for her!! ", she cheers, trying to defend her friends relationship. But she knew it as well. It was too soon. They didn't even know each other. She looked over at them again. They don't even know each other.... And yet they act like they've been together their whole lives.....
-----------------------------------------------------------

       "I knew it would all work out in the end ~", Megumi giggled, taking a drink of her strawberry smoothie and sitting down on a bench. Seiji sat down next to her. "Guess there wasn't really much of a need for us to come", he laughed. Megumi nodded all though she secretly disagreed. She was really glad they went. "Hey Seijiii", she called out suddenly, turning to face him. He nodded as if to respond to her call, looking her in the eyes. "Thank you for spending the day with me!! ", she says gratefully, "It woukdnt of been as fun without you!!". He rolled his eyes at her. "I don't think they would've sent you alone, I just don't get why I had to be the one to babysit you", he smirks. "Eh!!? That's what you think this is!!? You're my babysitter!!?", she couldn't hide her dissapointment. "Well what else am I supposed to be? ", he laughs, questioning her teasingly. He ruffles her hair and waits for an answer. "Well um...", she sighs. Am I supposed to just say I want this to be a date..... Or...? She sighs in frustration and sips on her smoothie. "Are you okay? ", Seiji's voice takes a concerned tone as he notices her change in enthusiasm. She nods and looks straight ahead, trying her hardest to avoid his eye contact. "What's wrong? ", he raises an eyebrow, not believing her half hearted nod. She continues to avoid his eye contact. "Well", she says softly, "I kind of wanted us to be on a date too..... ". He looks at her, shocked by her sudden confession. He opens his mouth to respond, but before he can say anything, Hime and Hinata come over to them. "Ready to go?.... "
-----------------------------------------------------------
       The walk to the "magic place " was silent. Neither of them knew what to say after earlier.  I knew I shouldn't of said that!! Now he's upset with me and OMIGOSH!! he probably figured everything out now!! He probably knows that these past 31 days have been to help me confess to him... AND HE'S NOT SAYING ANYTHING BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO REJECT ME!! no no no!! Stop that!! Think positive, Megumi!!! She slaps herself in the forehead causing him to look over at her, his expression one of confusion and concern. "Is everything okay? ", he questions. She nods and gives a forced smile, causing the walk to fall into silence again. "I-I'm sorry for what I said earlier ", she speaks up softly, "I-I wasn't thinking and um... ". He rolls his eyes, "stop apologizing". She looks at him wide eyed, stunned that he didn't actually seem mad. "I guess that's technically what it was", he agrees," I guess it was a date ". She smiles softly and looks down at her feet, noticing the familiarity of the ground. "Oh!! ", she says out loud, looking up from the ground, "I didn't know we were here already!! ". She giggles and walks over to the hill, hearing Seiji laughs at her excitement from behind. She smiles. I guess everything turned out okay after all!!! She looks up at the sky. But I still have to continue this!!! I want my feelings to be accepted!! Yes! Tonight that is my wish!! Even though I've probably wished that already!!... She looks back at him again. 20 more days!! And then he'll know!!
Day 31 ☑
AN// Soooooo yeah... Still 3 days behind *cri*