Unexpected happenings

Hi friends!! Thank you for your valuable votes and comments.. please do continue your support ,thank u so much...

🌹🌹🌹🌹

In  London,

Pragya is packing her bags with tears after she got call from her mom...

Pragya (in mind): What fault I did, why God is testing me this much... My sister's life became question mark.. it's all because of me.. if I was married before itself, my parents wouldn't have got those humiliations before my relatives those days...

Now comes a new problem, my sweet sissy who I considered as my first child is pregnant.. on the other side ,I am elder to her, didn't even get married....

I don't know whom I will blame for this situation.. whether aaliya or myself who became an obstacle to Aaliya's happiness...

Please God, show me a good way to resolve these problems without giving any hurt to my family....

Pragya met her college friends and bid adieu to them and told them that she will return back after 1 month of vacation

Yearly once there will be vacation... Those 30 days will be heaven for her, staying her family, going out with them, cooking for them, make fun of her family members, roam around the city with her sissy in Scooty, it was her routine...

But this year ,it became completely a hell to her, she is scared to moon and back thinking about the consequences as a result of Aaliya's pregnancy...

Pragya phoned Aaliya... And she attended the call..

Aaliya in between her sobs: di, I am really sorry, I didn't do anything intentionally,... I am sorry di... I don't know what to do, please help me di... Mom is crying di.. it's all because of me... Sorry di....

Pragya holding her tears:
Aaliya , please don't cry... I am with you , right!! Don't you have trust on me.. I will handle the situation...be strong.. Everything will be fine soon.. I will come and talk to you in person, then we will meet your lover and will talk to him..
Don't worry about anything ,I will talk to his family... Don't tell anything to dad, otherwise he will be broken by blaming himself.. take care of mom and you too.... Flight is gonna start, I will call you later... Bye Aaliya... I am with you always ,so be cool...

Pragya in mind:
Oh god, what will I do now?? I consoled my mom and sister, who will console me now...Dad won't accept for Aaliya's marriage before mine as I am elder to her, I can't reveal the truth too.. What about relatives, they will create a new story about mine if Aaliya's marriage happens before mine..