Anything For My Love

Hi friends! How are you all! Thank you for for your valuable votes and comments.. Please do continue your support..

After reaching 90 votes i will update the next part friends.. Only 2 more updates to end this story.. Hurry up friends..

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Here the story starts from

Pragya is shown coming home tired and when she enters... she saw Aaliya's 2 year old baby girl Ananya playing with the barbie doll sitting in the living hall and a cute puppy is shown walking around Ananya, softly Barking at barbie and the baby is laughing... As it's always with Ananya.. Simply it can be named as possessiveness and a kind of anger at the barbie..

A smile crept in the lips of Pragya seeing the scenario, all her tiredness and her sadness vanishes in seconds.. She moves towards the baby and lifts her up along with her barbie and the puppy is shown humming at Pragya as it missed her for the whole day.. The puppy stands near Pragya with difficulty just for her caressing on his head.. Pragya caresses its head.. Ragini, Bulbul and Aaliya smiled seeing Pragya...

Pragya has been another mom for Ananya.. Always caring and protective as always her eyes lies on the baby whenever it does anything.. Pragya is also the one who taught the baby to call mom.. At Aaliya.. She made more efforts to make the baby call.. Finally it called Aaliya as mom for the first time but at the same time, she calls Pragya by the same.. Much to her delight..

She takes Ananya to bathroom along with her.. And they took bath.. She made her wear cute frock, its her routine,.. She loves to make the baby ready.. She loves to hear her laugh.. She even loves to see the sleeping baby and her every activities.. She adores the kid.. She won't allow even Aaliya to scold Ananya.. She always pampers her with her cute words..

Pragya is shown playing with Ananya in bedroom.. That time Abhi enters the room.. He smiles seeing Pragya happily playing with the baby.. He too joins her.. He kisses baby's cheeks and our Pragya's.. For which Pragya blushes..

Imagine the scenario, Abhi is sitting and Ananya is playing with the doll on his lap and Pragya is shown resting her head on Abhi's shoulder.. And she holds his hand securely.. Abhi caresses Ananya's hair one side and holds Pragya with his other hand..

.....

After dinner,

Abhi is shown busy in typing the laptop and Pragya is coming there with a glass of water and tablets with a scared face.. She sits beside Abhi and gives it to him with sorry look.. Abhi closes his eyes a minute and he took it silently and continues his work.. Pragya got tears seeing him.. She side hugs Abhi... And kisses his cheek..

Pragya : suniye.. I love you..

To which Abhi smiles weakly and kisses her forehead and tells her the same..

Abhi remembers how he hurts her yesterday..

Pragya came like this... And she ask him to take.. Abhi is already tensed with his works.. Seeing the tablets, his anger rises its peak..

Abhi: please take this away .. I won't have it.. (gritting his teeth)

Pragya with a weak smile : suniye.. We should be regular.. Then only we can have good results.. Please take this...