You Are My Life

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. Please do continue your support..

After reaching 90 votes, i will update the next part friends..

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Here the story starts from

Pragya and Abhi stands before their family like they are standing for punishment.. Abhi looks at Pragya and tells her in her ears..

Abhi: i told you right.. We are finished now.. They won't forgive us..

Pragya looks at him with pity eyes.. She found him too innocent..

Pragya: Arjun, Aaliya... Look at us.. Na.. Its a gift from us for our treasure which is gonna enter this world soon..

We thought to welcome our child with a special gift.. Please don't say no.. We are not gifting to you but to our child..

Please...

Arjun: bhabhi.. But..

Aaliya : thanks di, jeeju..

Arjun: Aaliya.. What nonsense.. (glares at her)

Aaliya: (wipes her tears) the gift which is given on this day shouldn't be neglected.. It's a bad omen..

We should accept it.. No other go..

Arjun: bhai.. You planned for it and gave it today.. Right..

Abhi with a smile : sorry. I have written on your name and Purab's name before 1 year itself..

Today Pragya compelled me to gift it to you people on this special occasion.. So..

Pragya with a smile: sorry..

Neil in mind : wow.. My works got over.. I think.. Finally properties got transferred on my sons name.. Pragya.. Abhi.. Thanks to you.. Now i won't disturb you people..

Ragini in mind : what's happening here.. Why he transferred the properties.. Did they got mad.. That night.. Whether Abhi.. Or Pragya... Should've heard the things.. Otherwise.. This sudden twists shouldn't have happened..

Abhi and Pragya : ok.. Then.. Let's start the celebration..

Purab: before that answer me.. If you gift them.. Ok.. Why did you changed on my name too..

Did i ask you.. I want to be a little brother pampered by you two.. That's it .. (got tears)

you are giving responsible to me.. Its all your hard earned properties..... when our company went with big losses.. You taken over it... Its yours...