Purest The Love Is...

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. Please do continue your support..

After reaching 90 votes.. I will update the next part friends..

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Here the story starts from

Abhi and Pragya reached the mansion.. Purab waited for them impatiently at the door step.. Abhi and Pragya looks at each other thinking of how to convey this to Purab.. Before Abhi opens mouth, Pragya..

Pragya : they asked time to think.. Let's wait.. Purab

Purab: ok.. Then.. Let's wait.. They will accept right.. Bhabhi.. (smiles in fear)

Abhi hugs him with a smile and assured that they will accept..

....

Days passed,

Purab is getting ill day by day.. He is not eating properly, he is not sleeping.. The one who is always chirpy looks sad everytime... Made the house to look sad too.. Pragya and Abhi feels bad for purab.
Pragya knows Abhi won't allow her to meet Rao hereafter... So, she thinks to meet Rao without Abhi's knowledge...

While she's thinking,... Rao came inside their living hall with the pleasant smile on his face. Pragya's face got back its brightness.. Abhi who is having the breakfast, saw his Pragya and turned back to see the reason for her smile..

Abhi gets up from his seat, followed by Purab then everyone..

....

1 week passed,

Its Purab and Bulbul's engagement..

Purab is shown sliding the ring in the finger of Bulbul, she does the same with him.. Entire family smiles in Happiness..
Neil and Ragini thanks Rao for his acceptance.. That time, Rao revealed..

Rao : (looking at Abhi and Pragya with a smile) it's all because of them.. Such a lovable couple they are.. Through them, i came to know about your family and your values.. And i became sure, she will be happy with his family.. You must thank them.. They talked on behalf of you..

Neil, Ragini and Rao looks at Abhi and Pragya.. Abhi and Pragya is shown smiling at each other... Pragya is holding his hands pleading him to let her take one more ice-cream cutely.. But Abhi is shown strict as she already had three... Ragini and Rao smiled seeing Abhigya whereas Neil looks at them annoyed..

He walked away from there... The entire family is so happy.... Pragya's heart filled with happiness seeing her family delightful.. Abhi thanks God for giving his Pragya.. Who came as a light in his dark life.. Who became a ray of hope in his hopeless life..  Who came as soul to his lifeless heart.. Who came as Happiness in his world of sorrows, tears...

....

Days rolled by..

Marriage is happening for PurBul.. Not to forget our evergreen lovable couple looks at each other with the thoughts of their marriage..  Their eyes locked..  Everyone stopped throwing petals on the couple except our Abhigya...  Everyone looked at them....