Came back to home

Hi friends!! Thank you all for your valuable votes and comments... Please do continue your giving support..

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Morning arises, Abhi was the first to wake up, he looked at Pragya who is sleeping peacefully by resting her head on his shoulder...
Pragya shrink her eyes suddenly..

Abhi got alert and closed his eyes to stop her from feeling awkward...

Pragya sat properly and she cursed herself for sleeping like this on a stranger's shoulder.. and she thanked God for not letting Abhi to know that she slept by resting her head on his shoulder...

The flight is landed, both took their luggages and went towards the entrance...
Pragya felt afresh breath of air, she felt happy as she came again to her motherland after one year...

She didn't know why, but she got some courage to face the upcoming circumstances ,surely that's due to that stranger's words...

Abhi and Pragya bid adieu to each other and they both walked towards opposite sides...

Abhi turned back to look at Pragya, but she didn't turn back..

She turned back to thank him but he went half way...

She then hired a taxi and went towards her home...Abhi got inside his car,... And it moved towards his mansion..

In traffic signal, Abhi looked into his laptop regarding his work, whereas Pragya is enjoying the climate and like a small child, she sees outside through the window, where she saw...

An old couple fighting with each other cutely...

Small kids playing on the side of the road...

A beautiful park where a small kid of age 4 or 5, walking cutely and her parents looking at it excitedly...

A thundering sound... Gonna rain...

A small girl came to Pragya to sell her some long pens with heartin shaped big cap (made of cotton like a small pillow) at its bottom and it is written in it, "I love you"..

Pragya find it cute and she bought it...
She got a call from her mom, and the pen slipped out of her hand...

A strong wind is blown ,Abhi is closing the car window, suddenly that pen along with some dust came and fall beside him...