Is it a God's play??

Hi friends!! How are you all... Hope you are all fine.... Very sorry for late update... Don't mistake me.... As I informed you all earlier that my college has started.... I hardly finds time... Don't worry, I will try to be regular in my updates...

Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments... Please do continue your support... Thank you so much for waiting friends...

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Now the story begins,
Pragya and Abhi is shown choosing sherwani... Pragya's concentration fully on sherwani... But Abhi's eyes fixed on Pragya... Unknowingly he smiled at her with no reason.... He felt he has the meaning to live his life, it's Pragya....
Suddenly Pragya noticed him smiling at her and hung down her head to hide her smile....

It was seen by Aaliya...she got angered on Abhi with no reason, though he is not at all did any fault... Aaliya went to talk with Ragini...

Aaliya: Aunt .. do you remember my promise?? See there my di is getting closer with Abhi... My di is such an emotional type... I don't want her to break down in future... Please make them separate...
I feel like they are in love with each other, when I see them together...
Please do something...

Ragini: Aaliya...Relax... See there our entire family is looking at us... My husband is already getting doubt on my intentions... We can see after sometime... Let them choose their dresses

Aaliya: Aunt... I am telling you seriously.... My sister is more important to me... If you didn't do anything, I will open up the truth to everyone... I know my parents will get angry at me but they will forgive me for sure.. if even you back on your track, I won't... I won't allow my di and Abhi to be together...

Ragini pulled Aaliya's hand and stopped her from going...

Ragini: will you please keep silent... Even I don't want my Abhi to be heart broken.. he is my brother's son... (Got tears) he is not like you think... He is a gem like my brother.... When he came to know the truth, he ...himself will get far away from Pragya...(wiping her tears)

Aaliya: what...he didn't know the truth means... Oh god... What are you doing?? First tell him everything...

Ragini: you want your Di's happiness... I want my Abhi's happiness.. I promised you, I won't back off from my promise... And I know what I am doing, I don't want your suggestions.... I'm like your mom don't argue with me...
You go... I will do something..

Aaliya left the place getting irritated... Ragini looked at Abhigya tearfully...
She called Abhi's PA...and then...

Ragini: I don't know what you will do?? Call Abhi immediately to go to office and make him engaged in some work...

Abhi's PA: but mam how could i? And why??

Ragini: do what I say.... I won't mind you to fire from your job... If you..

Abhi's PA: ok mam...I will...

....

Abhi got a call suddenly... Pragya is looking at him as he is getting tensed after attending phone.. Abhi refused to come to someone in phone... Finally Abhi agreed, Pragya's face got dull...