Family Is The Site Of Happiness..

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.

After reaching 90 votes, i will update the next part friends..

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Here the story starts from..

Pragya and Abhi reached the airport.. The first one who runs towards them is Purab.. He hugged both of them..

Purab: bhai.. Bhabhi.. How are you both.. Missed you a lot.. Did you remember who i am.. Bhabhi..

Pragya pulls his ears....

Pragya : how dare you are to ask this question.. (smiles) i should've asked you this.. You are always busy whenever i phone you.. Now you are blaming me..

Purab: sorry bhabhi.. Bhabhi.. Please leave me.. Its... Paining..

Pragya: let it be more.. (pulls harder)

Purab screams: bhabhiiiii.... Bhaiii... You are laughing.. Don't you have heart.. Stop your wife.. Man...

Abhi: i won't interfere between you two.. (smiles)

Then Abhi moves towards Pragya's mom and dad first.. He gets blessings from them.. They hugged him.. Abhi is scared to lose them at the same time... He is so scared how will they react when they came to know about his truth.. He smiles lightly.. Pragya's mom found him little upset.. Though Abhi tried not to show it..

Pragya left Purab's ears with a smile.. Purab told her sorry with cute puppy eyes.. Pragya smiled at him.. She then told something to him in his ears.. He got excited and Pragya gave her bag to him.. He hurriedly opens it and gave a big smile towards her..

There Abhi saw Arjun.. He hugged him.. And..

Abhi: how is Aaliya.. You should be with her now, right.. She will be alone in home.. How can you be so irresponsible.. First go to home..

Arjun: bro.. Maids are there.. I have told them to look after her.. She is excited to see you and bhabhi.. But i told her to take rest.. And she sent me forcefully too..

And bhabhi.. Do you know what.. Nowadays your sister.. Oh my god.. She and her mood swings.. Its too difficult to handle her.. Hereafter you have to handle her.. Please.. I can't.. (smiles)

Everyone laughs lightly..

Then Pragya and Abhi together got blessings from Ragini and Neil.. Abhi hugged Neil but didn't talk to Ragini, as he is anger with her... But he just smiled at her for name sake.. Whereas Pragya didn't show it up.. She hugged both Abhi's aunt and uncle and wished them with a sweet smile..

Then she moved towards her mom and dad, they teased her as she came last to them... Pragya gives a cute pout.. They hugged her and kissed her cheeks..