My first proposal to my hubby

Hi friends!! How are you all... Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. Thank you so much for waiting friends!! Very sorry for delay... I will be regular here after, I promise you all... Within new year, I will complete this story... Thanks for reading friends

After reaching 80 votes, I will update the next. Thank you...

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here the story starts...

A big decorated mansion of Abhi is shown... Mehendi celebrations going on inside... Pragya's family and Abhi's family are happily enjoying time together...

Pragya is shown wearing a beautiful lehenga chosen by her husband... Abhi is shown wearing his sherwani matched to Pragya's... Everyone is teasing them... All are started applying Mehendi to the couple.

Pragya went to kitchen, to get juices... Abhi followed her without her knowledge... When she is placing the glasses on the tray... Abhi hugged her from back.. she screamed little loud... Made her mom and Ragini to come and check her. Abhi hided behind door...

Sarla: what happened Pragya... Why are you screamed??

Pragya : Mom.. nothing I am fine... I saw cockroach..
That's why...(with a smile)

Suddenly another screaming sound came... It's Abhi... He screamed behind door when he saw cockroach on the door for real... When Sarla and Ragini saw Abhi, they laughed.. it embarrassed Abhi and Pragya... Pragya hided behind Abhi... They went out laughing...

Then Pragya laughed at Abhi making him irritated...

Abhi: why are you laughing?

Pragya: I am sorry but I can't...(laughing) you too afraid of cockroach..

Abhi : Pragya... See there is cockroach behind you... (Shouted)

Pragya: where... (Screamed)

In fear, she holds his hands tighter and closed her eyes. Abhi laughed little loud and Pragya shrinks her eyes... He stopped smiling looked at her in fear and she laughed.. he too laughed.. he hugged her.. Firstly she didn't expect got shock, then she too hugged him.. she finds peace in the solace of his arms.. she feels protective around him.
She feels happy when he smiles..

Abhi: In two days, you will go to London again, right!! Will you miss me Pragya??

Pragya: yeah.. I have to go, even I forgot .. why did you make me remember?? Then I have to ask the same question.. (in rage)

Abhi: what's doubt in that..
I will miss you...I will miss you so much Pragya.. (holds her face with his both palms)

Pragya: (got tears) why didn't you come to my life before itself... (Hugged him) I feel wasted my past life without you.. I will miss you Mr.Abhi... I will miss you so much...

Abhi: sorry for being late.. I didn't know till I meet you that some angel is waiting for me.. otherwise I would have came to you earlier...(with a smile) Pragya ,just 6 months right..then none can separate us....