My World Crashed Down

Hi friends!! How are you All.. Hope you are all fine... Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments..

After reaching 85 votes, i will update the next..

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Here the story starts from,

Abhi is shown working in the office.. Pragya is shown talking with her family.. Through phone.. And Pragya tells about how she spent time with Abhi.. Pragya and Sarla.. Started laughing when they talk about that darlu argument...

Sarla:let me tease him. I gotta big thing... Nobody will believe if i told them that you two did arrange marriage after seeing your love for each other...

That too Abhi is in love with you from head over heals..
And my Pragya is more than that, right Pragya..

Pragya : Mom.. Please don't tease me..
Mom.. How is Aaliya.. Mom.. I feel something bothers her.. I called her before... Mom, Check her often.. Just 2 months left right for her delivery.. .right..

Sarla: it may be because of her mood swings.. Don't worry.. Do you know what.. I used to pinch your dad's ears often because of my mood swings, whenever i get bored without reason..
Then i used to torture him to get something to eat which i wished.. In midnight too..
Then.. I used to fight with him for no reason.. Your dad understood me and adjusted..
I have tortured him so much..

Pragya : mom you did so much.. Dad is so poor..

Mom: what about me then.. I carried you fuggy in my womb for 10 months..

It's easy to blame me, but when you becomes pregnant, you will understand.. I think, you will torture Abhi, more than me.. Poor him..

Pragya : Mom.. I won't torture my husband like you..

Mom: let me see you people... I'm waiting for that moment to receive the good news from you two..

I'm always getting worried of you both, as you know Aaliya is your younger sister, she's gonna deliver a child.. But you are just married...

Give me a good news soon, Pragya..

Pragya : tell this to Abhi mom.. Why are you telling me..

Mom: you are my daughter right.. That's why I'm telling you..

Pragya : Abhi is also like your son right.. Mom..

Mom: not like that.. You convey him.. I will try to tell him..

Pragya : how could I tell him.. You tell..

Mom: you are there.. Right.. Ok.. I will tell.. Ask him to call me once he came there.. Ok.. Good bye.. I have to cook.. Your dad may come anytime..

Pragya : ok mom.. Bye..

Pragya cut the phone with a smile..