Hidden TRUTH...

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. Thank you so much for care.. Please do continue your support...

After reaching 90 votes i will update the next part friends.. Next 2 parts ready, it's in your hands when i have to publish it.

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Here the story starts from

Its morning,

Abhi is shown lazily opened his eyes and saw his wife Pragya getting ready in front of the dressing table.. Abhi smiles seeing Pragya, adjusting her hairs and specs irritatingly when she ties her necklace . He gets up and ties the necklace, then moves her hairs from face.

Pragya :thanks.. suniye.. Time is 8.. That's good you got up.. I thought to wake you up.. Luckily.. You are..

Ok.. Then... I am going to Hospital..(smiles) Its my first day.. Will you come to drop me.. (with cute puppy eyes)
Please...

Abhi with a smile : why can't i.. I will come for sure.. (pulled her and comes near to her ear) but before that i wanna tell you something important... (husky voice)

Pragya :(husky voice) what's that.. Tell me.. Na..

Abhi: you look so beautiful.. Looking like a cute doll.. (pulls her cheek)

Pragya : thank you.. Suniye (smiles and hung her head down)

She gives a sweet peck to Abhi's lips, much to the shock of Abhi

.....

Pragya gets blessing from Ragini and Neil.. Arjun, Aaliya and Purab wished Pragya.. Abhi kept quiet towards Ragini and aliya .. He didn't talk a word to them from the time, he came back to the India.. Ragini got hurt as Abhi behaves in this way for the first time towards her.

Aaliya knows very well that Abhi cared for her... And he hasn't passed a day without telling a word to take care... But now, he didn't even tell her a word... Not in the mobile too.. For the past 1 month..

That made her feel bad that a person who took care of her.. Like a own elder brother is now behaving in a way like she is stranger to him..

Ragini and Aaliya got upset with Abhi's silent behaviour.

Pragya noticed them..

....

While travelling in car, Abhi drives the car and Pragya sits in the front..

Pragya : suniye.. What happened.. Why are you keeping silent..

Abhi: nothing.. I'm fine....

Pragya : suniye.. Why didn't you talk to Ragini aunt and my sister Aaliya.. They felt upset....