Love makes a person mad

Hi friends!! How are you all... thank you for your valuable votes and comments.. please do continue your support friends... Thanks for reading silent readers, please do vote if you like the story...

After reaching 80 votes, I will continue further friends..

🌸🌸🌸🌸

After 1 month,

In US,

A bedroom is shown.. Pragya is shown writing her personal diary by sitting in her study table.. her friend is shown sleeping on the bed.. Pragya smiled at her Abhi's photo... A wind is blown.. the pink curtains moves in the air.. giving her fresh breath...of air..

Pragya : One month passed Abhi.. last Time I was crying thinking of my sister... but now I am crying for being separated from you.. how are you Mr.Abhi.. I miss you so much.. though I was getting information of yours from my family and Purab.. you are still same but seemed more attached to my mom and dad.. they are telling like Abhi is the first son for them.. you are such a good soul.. everyone likes you...

I still remember Abhi.. the day I saw you for the first time.. you came and sat near to me.. your words gave me strength to face my problems..

And I slept on your shoulder by resting my head.. oh God..(smiled) then at the register office...
I thanked my stars.. for uniting me with you...

You came to me when I felt heartbroken and feeling lonely... And your words gave me strength.. Now.. my sister is very happy at her in-laws house.. she is officially announced her pregnancy.. dad is very happy.. he didn't know anything still...
Thank God.. everyone is happy.. I hope you too.. miss you Abhi..

I wanna live with you 100 years, no... No.. even 7 births not enough for me.. I wanna live with you to the infinity... I love you that much.. I had no belief in fairy tales.. but I feel like it's all true after meeting you.. Thank you Abhi..
Thanks for coming into my life..

I feel like why I have wasted this much years without seeing you...

Still 5 months there.. I am counting the days too.. it's moving very slowly.. yaar..

She kissed Abhi's photo...

Wait for me Abhi.. I will come soon.. then we will get married again...

In India,

Abhi is shown getting ready in his room to go to office... He is going through the files.. Robin is shown tying Abhi's tie.. then in hurry.. he runs down the stairs.. towards his car...

Ragini: Abhi, have breakfast and go.. come here...

Abhi: Aunt.. but I am getting late.. I have an important meeting.. will eat afterwards.. aunt, sorry... bye aunt...bye uncle.. bye ... Aaliya ... Arjun come fast after having breakfast .. ok.. they are reached...

Arjun: ok bhai..

Ragini and Neil: bye Abhi...

Aaliya just smiled at Abhi.. honestly she likes him as jeeju but she tried not to speak with him.. though he is so good and Caring towards her especially after knowing her pregnancy...

She felt guilty seeing him.. she knows Pragya can't get a husband like Abhi.. but that one thing pressurises her not to accept Abhi as her jeeju.. she didn't want to spoil her sister's life...