Love is in the Air

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments... Please do continue your support..

💗💗💗💗

A beautiful morning arises, Pragya is trying to wake up Aaliya... But she is not getting up.... Then Sarla is shown cooking in the kitchen..
Raghav is shown reading newspaper while sipping his morning coffee... Pragya is cleaning Aaliyah's room and made her get up finally....

When she went towards kitchen to help her mom, telephone rings.... She attends it...

Ragini: Is it Pragya?? Ok... Next week is engagement for our Arjun and Aaliya, right!! So we thought to go for shopping to get them dresses...
Pragya, today is a government holiday right!! So I thought your dad will also be free....
Let us go together.... Is it ok for you all...ask your family members.. and answer me back... Ok beta..

Pragya: Aunt be on line... please wait...dad , mom.... Ragini aunt ask us whether we are free today...
So that we can go for shopping together for our Aaliyah's marriage...

Raghav got up and answered Ragini...

Raghav: hello Ragini madam, how are you all? Is everyone fine in home? Okk....we can go today... Tell me the time... And the place... And we will reach there...

Ragini: thank you so much Sir... Please do come everyone... Ok sir ..

......

Pragya felt so happy and she thought that her husband  will come too and will select dress for her... She went to dream land.... Smiling image of Abhi comes to her mind, that brings smile to her face.... Sarla notices her...

Sarla: Raghav, is Abhi coming??

The word Abhi made Pragya to uplift her head and listened to the conversation...

Raghav: Ragini madam requested that everyone should come.... So I guess, Abhi will come there...

Pragya smiled and Hungs her head down...

Sarla: But I don't think so... Our Abhi is a big business man , how could he get time for shopping and all... (Hiding her smile)

Before Raghav opens his mouth, Pragya answered Sarla...

Pragya: no...no...no..he will come for sure... His family is more important to him than his business, he will come.