Will they accept??

Hi friends! Happy to meet you all again, thanks for your valuable votes and comments...
Please do share this story friends!!
Thanks for reading silent readers , please do vote if you like this story

🌹🌹🌹🌹

At the café,

Pragya: Aunt, what are you saying?? I didn't even completed my studies ,still 6 more months to complete my MS... And marriage, ... I can't....

Ragini: Pragya , be cool... I will talk to your parents... You don't take tense...

Ragini started leaving from there, Pragya is shocked to the core ,she doesn't know what to speak...

Ragini in mind:
I am sorry Pragya, there is no way left to me, we are belong to a rich family.... News will spread easily.... I don't want Abhi and my family to get humiliations... No way left for me... I hope you shouldn't left him or get him humiliated...

Ragini went with Arjun to their mansion... And Pragya went with Aaliya to her sweet home...

At Pragya's house,

Sarla is shown waiting at the door step for her daughters.. Aaliya with a smiling face ,came to her mom and hugged her... But Pragya gave a simple smile to her mom...

 But Pragya gave a simple smile to her mom

Sarla's eyes fixed on Pragya... This irritated Aaliya....

Aaliya: I am talking to you mom, look at me... His family agreed for marriage....they are coming tomorrow...
And another thing , you know what...

She went near by to Pragya and holds her shoulders..

My di too gonna get married in the same house... She will be always with me... It's superb , right mom....

Sarla: what !! Pragya what she is blabbering... Why are you looking so dull... Tell me...

Aaliya: Mom, di didn't come out of shoc...

Sarla: stop it Aaliya!! Will you please shut your mouth for a minute...

Aaliya angrily went towards her room... Sarla got tense ...

Sarla: What happened Pragya, tell me???

Pragya: Mom, please don't take tense... I am feeling tired ... That's why... First you sit.. mom..