Is it Fate??

Hi friends!! Thank you for your valuable votes and comments... Thanks for reading friends!!
Please do share friends!!

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya comes along with Aaliya towards Ram cafe in her nano (it's Pragya's favourite), they got stucked in traffic.... Abhi also got stucked in the traffic... Their cars are nearby... They are near to each other....
Abhi is feeling upset, not getting sleep in home, in order to refresh his mind, he is going to his office...
He got irritated with the traffic...
He is a short tempered person, strict person in office but he is so soft and sweet with his beloved people ....

Pragya's crying image came to his mind again and again... He prayed to God to solve the problems of Pragya and for her happiness ....

Abhi in mind: I don't know anything about her...but her short and sweet memories haunting me.... I have to overcome it ... I am a big business tycoon, I can't be this much stupid...
Come on Abhi, forget her!!

With irritation, he slided his head and saw Pragya.... A smile crept on his lips without his knowledge... He even called her... But she didn't notice him... Traffic got cleared... Their cars started moving.... Pragya realised someone called her... She slided her head to see who it is.. but Abhi closed his eyes and rests his head on seat to control his anger on himself...

.....

Pragya and Aaliya reached the cafe.... There they saw Arjun is already waiting for them...
They sat together....

Arjun: Hello di,...I am Arjun.. nice to meet you di...

Pragya: (with fire in her eyes) Hello Arjun... Are you fine? Is everyone fine in your house..

Arjun: (stammered in his words) yes....di.... all...are... fine...

Pragya: But not in my house...
My dad is a heart patient, he doesn't even know what's the problem..
My mom, she is continuously crying for the past 4 days... She didn't even had a peace of breath.. thinking of Aaliya.
My family is not fine....

Tell me what I have to do, to make my family happy...

Arjun (got afraid, felt guilty): Sorry di, Even my family members didn't know it, if they know then I can't even imagine such a situation

Arjun (got afraid, felt guilty): Sorry di, Even my family members didn't know it, if they know then I can't even imagine such a situation.... we are really sorry for what happened...

Then Aaliya ..

Let's abort this baby Aaliya... Every problem will be solved... My elder brother didn't even get married... I can't think of my marriage... I know same is your situation...
Our marriage can't be happened now, so let's wait...
(With tears)