My Lovely Hubby

Hi friends!! How are you All.. Hope you are all fine.. Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments..

After reaching 80 votes, i will update the next part.. Friends i have updated next 2 parts too... It's in your hands when i have to publish it... Hurry up before my pongal holidays gets over... Friends.....

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Here the story starts from
Pragya is shown getting ready to go to her home.. Abhi just came from the office and saw her combing her hair.. Beautifully in front of mirror.. Abhi came and stood behind her, smilingly.. Pragya got a smile when she saw her husband smiling at her through the mirror... And she turned her face thinking of morning incident (acting)..

Abhi:hi..

Pragya didn't respond...

Abhi:hi.. Pragya..

Pragya continued combing her hair..
Abhi grabbed her comb.. Pragya looks at him angrily..

Pragya : give me the comb back..

Abhi : i won't.. What will you do?..

Pragya : Abhi. We have to go and meet our mom and dad .. We don't have time.. Please don't play.. Go, get ready Mr. Abhi..

Abhi: ok.. Then i will help you to get ready (with a smile)

Pragya looks at him confused.. Abhi started combing her hair smoothly.. Pragya's acting flew away in seconds.. She started smiling.. Abhi then took earrings and helped her to wear it.. The necklace... Then he touched her cheeks and then he applies eye liner making her frozen..

Abhi: you look so beautiful.. Pragya.. I can't take off my eyes from you..

Pragya has no words to tell.. She is already frozen in the magical spell of love..

Abhi: have you packed your bags.. We are leaving to Alps tomorrow night, right...

Pragya didn't answer..

Abhi: Pragya...

Abhi : have you packed your bags..

Pragya :haan.. But haven't packed yours.. I thought to wait till you come..

I don't know which and all, i have to pack.. So.. I'm sorry.. Don't mistake me..

Abhi: cool.. I just asked you whether you packed yours.. I haven't asked anything about my packing... I will pack.. You relax.(with a smile) don't ask sorry and all as if i am an outsider... (turning his face acting as if he's in rage)

Pragya : sorry... Mr. Abhi.. (Abhi looked at her with shrinking his eyebrows) what i mean is i won't repeat.. Er..

Abhi: ok.. Then let me get ready.. We have to get ready to meet mom and dad.. I'm so excited.. Your mom would've cooked all my favourites..