Drowning in love ..

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments ..
After reaching 80 votes, I will update the next friends.. it's Diwali holidays , I have so much time.. so try to vote faster..to let me update fast..

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here the Story starts...

At the day of marriage,

Pragya is shown watering the plants in balcony in the morning...

Abhi is shown arranging things for marriage along with labourers... in the marriage hall  Kumkum bhagya... That they booked.. Ragini came along with other family members in car except the groom who is waiting for horse to come to his mansion...

Ragini: Abhi.. oh God.. do you know what's the time is.. you are groom's bhai.. but look at yourself... Go to our mansion, get ready and come along with Arjun... Go..

Neil: yeah.. of course it's your brother's marriage but you too should look good ,right.. then your Pragya will question us...like.. you didn't even give my husband a little bit of rest I think...

Ragini: yeah... (With little smile)
Go Abhi, get ready fast...

Abhi : ok aunt... Bye uncle..

Neil with a smile: bye Abhi..

In Pragya's home,

Pragya; it's getting late.. come fast... Mom... (Arranging things in car)

Aaliya: Mom, for god sake, it's my marriage not yours.. I got ready half an hour before you.. what are you doing mom...

Raghav: Oi chubby.. please come fast.. I don't know what I will do with you..

Sarla adjusting her earings: I got ready... Ok.. you people won't let me get ready in peace... I am bride's mom.. I should look good ,right!!

Pragya: my mom is always cute.. come fast mom... (With a smile)

.....

After sometime,
In marriage hall,
Pragya and Aaliya is shown sitting in bride's room and other girls teasing the bride... Suddenly a trumpet sound along with drums sounds heard from outside.. Aaliya got up to see ,but others pushed her to sit.. Pragya ran towards the balcony to see her love.. she took photo of Arjun to show Aaliya.. there she noticed Abhi is looking at her... She looked at him, they are in their own world... She's wearing his chosen dress... He too wore which is chosen by her...

Allah waariyan song plays in background...

They reached the entrance, Pragya entered inside the room and showed the pic of Arjun to her sister who is blushing hard... By teasings she got from the surroundings...

Arjun sat in the mandap.. Abhi stood behind... There Aaliya and Pragya is coming down the stairs... Arjun is looking at Aaliya.. Abhi is looking at Pragya... Aaliya sat beside Arjun.. Pragya stood behind her sister... Abhi and Pragya looking at each other, all others started teasing them.. making them move to opposite sides... When Arjun put Kumkum to Aaliya... Pragya and Abhi remembered their marriage.. they smiled at each other..

Once marriage is over,after sometime the entire family started playing ankatshaari..
Arjun started first...with shape of you..
Aaliya got teased and she glared at Arjun... She started with the next word "u" ... Urvashi.. song
Purab started with letter "y" yeh Dil Hai mushkil ..