To Save My Love..

Hi friends!  Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. Please do continue your support..

After reaching 90 votes,  i will update the next part friends.. I will complete this story within this week.. I promise you.. Try to vote earlier...

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Here the story starts from..

Neil opens the door but found none.. He walks outside and checks in the corners and the corridor, but none is there.. Then he locked the door from inside..

Pragya thanked Aaliya who pulled her inside her room when Neil is about to check.. Pragya and Aaliya went to the balcony.. Arjun seems to be in drunken state and he has fallen asleep.. He is murmuring something in his sleep..

Aaliya told everything to Pragya from the beginning..  Pragya felt very bad for her Abhi.. She cries...  Aaliya consoles her..  Pragya then wiped her tears and asked her to sleep as it's not good for her to be awake in this time.. 

Aaliya with tears : sorry di.. I should have told you the truth before itself... Its my mistake..

Pragya with tears: (smiles)  they are happened.. Just because it is planned by God.. I will take care of these things..  You don't worry..

Everything will be alright.  I will take care.. You go and sleep..  Day after tomorrow,  your function is there, right.. There Aaliya will look with dark circles around her eyes....

Aaliya:di.. (playfully hits her on her shoulder)

Pragya with a smile: go.. And sleep..

....

Neil in mind : i don't know who has heard it .. (gritting her teeth)  but i heard sobs.. Who it will be..  Tomorrow,  i will find out..  Face reactions will change for the person who heard it,  after seeing me..  I will find out..

Pragya in mind : how dare he is to harm my Abhi...  (wipes her tears hugging her Abhi)

Abhi in sleep,  he didn't know that Pragya is broken and crying silently..  He hugs her too.. Pragya and Abhi's faces nearer.. She founds him too innocent.. She caressed her hairs and kissed his cheek.. Abhi holds her hand tightly with a smile.. Pragya smiles..

Pragya in mind : i won't allow anyone to harm my Abhi.. First i should make sure.. He is safer..  Then.. I should think about heir..

I should do something through which Neil uncle should realise his mistake and should decide he shouldn't harm Abhi..  He should consider Abhi as his son.. I have to change his mind..

If i fight with him.. The whole family will come to know the truth.. It can't be united.. Everyone will get split in their own ways..  I should be the reason for others togetherness and happiness but not for their separation and sadness ..

At the same time.. My Abhi will be broken if he comes to know the truth.. He got hurt already with aunt and aaliya.. He believes uncle so much..  He will be broken more.. If he.. Knows..