Unexpected Proposal [Usph Part 2 ]

Maria's POV
As soon as we got in, we greeted the pilot who's surprisingly friendly. An assistant of his toured us around the helicopter for a while before we ascend up, i was so happy when i learned that we're gonna explore the world in mid-air. Being in skies is one of my dreams and now thanks to my kasintahan. It came true.

We sat on the seating of the hellicopter, i can feel the helicopter ascending! Gosh! here we go, as we ascend upper and higher my smile grew wider as i held Alfred's hand." You're enjoying this aren't ya babe?" His usually cheery voice asked with a matching grin. I smiled," Yes! yep!! i am enjoying this! It's so cool!!" I've never been more thrilled and overwhelmed in my life.

This is the best Valentine's Day yet. I looked down on, and was amazed at the view of green grasses everywhere, this is super duper awesome to say the least." I'm glad you liked my surprise!" Alfred kissed my forehead and i softly giggled." This is the best thing ever, i love it! Thank you so much!!" I hugged him in delight. I heard a soft chuckle come out from his soft lips," No problem!" He patted my head softly and hugged back.

For the next 2 hours, we're at the mid-air watching the breath-taking view of the world. Hugging and just being sweet to each other, honestly it's been 10 years that we've been together and if you're gonna ask me if i'm ready to marry this turd i would yes. I am so ready to spend the next years of my life with this turd.

I kept looking at the view, as i look at it there's writings in the ground. The first one said Will, next is You, the third is Marry, and my head is going crazy because the last word said Me?, my mouth gaped in surprise as i heard Alfred cleared his throat, i knew that he just did that to get my attention." Babe?" He called, i turned my head around and smiled," Yes?" I responded still in shock." I know that it's been 10 years since we started dating, 5 years since we became live-in-partners. But, for the past couple of weeks i've been thinking whether should i do it or not. For those 10 years, we've been through so much. Pain, laughter, love, sadness and i assure you that i'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you." He looked at me, i gasped as i held my hand against my mouth.' Is this what i think it is?!?!?!?!' I could feel my cheeks being so hot. My heart is beating fast, as i feel millions of butterflies on my stomach that makes me flutter.

He knelt down in one knee and tears began to swell my eyes as i cried in joy." Maria Clara Dela Cruz.. Will you marry me?" He opened a red velvet box. On it revealed a stunning diamond gold ring," YES I'LL MARRY YOU ALFRED F. JONES!" He grinned and stood up and placed the ring on my ring finger. Suddenly i hugged him and he laughed and hugged back. My tears continually dripped down my tan sun-kissed skin as i nuzzle him.

He pulled away and wiped my tears," I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with you Ria.." He kissed my forehead," Me too Fred..me too." Then he looked at me intently before leaning his face close and whispered," I love you Maria." And i smiled," I love you too Alfred." I could feel his warm breath on my face. As our lips softly touched, he pulled me closer leaning for a much more passionaite kiss. I wrapped my arms around him, resting my arms to his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me close.

I'm so excited to be Maria Clara Dela Cruz-Jones.

~ > The End <~

[ A/n: Hewwwoo there! Alright people Chapter 2 is donzzu!! Next chapter will be Asakiku! yay!!!! There you have it, i hoped you like this chapter and i'm so sorry for grammar mistakes and if you ever notice some of em' don't be afraid to tell me so i could learn as well. Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this chapter and love ya'll! ]