Say 'yes' for the Road of Forever [Asakiku Part 1]

Arthur's POV
I looked at myself in the mirror. Checking every angle if i look good enough, i placed a hair gel on my hair to push them back and keep them in place and i combed it down. I sprayed my 'cherry blossom' scented perfume. Since he likes the scent of Sakura's. I carefully fixed my tuxedo, i breathe in and out." This is it Arthur." I spoked to myself, i grabbed a bouquet of roses. And head on out the door, locking the door behind me.

It took me about an hour to get to his house. Once i'm on front, i parked my car somewhere safe, and opened the gate, i walked through his beautiful gardens and once i reached the front door. I clenched my throat, i suddenly felt sweaty. Bloody hell this is so nerve wrecking. I knocked on the door 3 times, i can feel my whole body shaking as i stood on his front door.

Not even a minute later, the door knob turned and the door opened. Infront of me i saw the most prettiest and down to earth human i have ever seen, i blushed as he smiled," Konnichiwa Asa-kun." He greeted as he bowed," Hello love. Er...f-flowers for you.." I handed him the bouquet of roses. He took them, GAH that smile always gets me." Arigatou Asa-kun..shall we go?" He looked at me," Yes, it's already 6pm.." I responded as we both walk to my car.

I opened the door for him." Arigatou Asa-kun..." He smiled as he got in." No problem.." I smiled back as i sat on the driver's seat.

While we're heading our way to the park. I held his hand we talked throughout the whole ride, keeping one another entertained so none of us would get bored.

" So how are things?" He asked me suddenly." Oh it's going pretty well." I smiled this focusing my eyes on the road. Then the light turns red so we stopped.

" Eto..where are we going Asa-kun?" He asked me again." Remember the park where we used to go back when we're children?" I tried to reminsced the memory to him. He seemed to have thought of this for a while before smiling.

" Oh hai! The Ueno Park.." He chuckled." Exactly, i know how much you love animals and nature so i decided to take you there." I explained.

" Aww..." He smiled and interwined his fingers into mine. An hour later it's 7pm. I parked my car, and we get out..

For an hour we enjoyed looking at the animals. Feeling the cold and calming climate and eating the little snacks on the way.

We stood up from our seat," There's one more thing i'd like to show you.." I spoke. Yes i have organized another dinner but this time things are much different.

" Hmm? What is it Asa-kun?" He asked as his brown eyes looked up to me meeting my emerald ones. I kissed his forehead and smiled." You'll see." We walk infront of this garden." I want you to stay here for a while alright?" He nodded in response. So i slowly walk to the back of the garden where my surprise lays.

To be Continued..

[ A/n: Chapter 3 finished. Sorry for much shorter chapters but this is all i can put up with for now, soo.. Are you dying to find Arthur's surprise for his dear Kiku, stay tuned for Chapter 4. Thank guys so much for taking the time to read this chapter and leave your opinions and don't be afraid to correct me in the grammar or spelling. Ilysm guys ♡ ]