Vision on the Future and Naming [ Asakiku ]

[ A/n Ooofff---- N o w before ya'll start yelling at me. This chapter includes mpreg and omegaverse.
And probably a ooc Japan since he is a clingy preggo man here so sorry for the ooc character since me and my friend made this headcanon where Kiku is super clingy when pregnant so again- I apologize and feel free to skip this chapter if the topics i mentioned is uncomfortable to you, or not your cup of tea. Also my phone is literal shit i swear to effing g ]

[ The followig pictures are not mine though. ]

Arthur's POV

As i sleep i was woken up by a moving body around the king size bed. I shot my eyes open and i saw Kiku, who's currently clutching on the bedsheets.

I can tell by his expression that our little baby girl is giving a hard time sleeping since she is moving and tossing around. He clutched on the bedsheets tighter as his eyebrows furrowed.

You can tell how uncomfortable this was for him but i promise it'll be so worth it. I touched his baby bump and said." Shh.. let mommy have his rest." I kissed his belly and his forehead.

Soon i felt the baby stopped moving around which made me smile as Kiku went back to his comfortable sleeping face. I closed my eyes as well.

-next morning

I woke up and got out of bed. I looked at the time and it was 7:30 am, i went to the bathroom to fix myself for the day and i also prepared a bath and new clothes for Kiku.

As soon as i got out, i looked at Kiku who was sleeping very peacefully,i kissed his forehead went downstairs to do some chores.

First i went to the laundry room to wash all of our dirty clothes, then began to sweep around. Next i went to gardens to water the flowers.

And i feed our cats and Pochi, and after an hour. I went inside and placed our breakfast on the table, i went to the market earlier to buy some food.

It's a lot easier, in a food tray i placed peanut butter dip with strawberry and apple slices. Along with a egg and sausage with rice, and i prepared green tea which is Kiku's favourite tea in the morning.

I walked upstairs and gently opened our door and went inside. Closing the door behind me using my leg, i placed the breakfast tray on the table.

And opened the curtains for some sunlight immediately the alarm started to ring which woke Kiku up.

"hnggh..." He groaned as he rubbed his eyes." Good morning sweetie." I smiled and kissed his forehead." Ohayo Asa-san.." He said softly as he tries to get up.

I helped him up and adjusted before placing food tray infront." Here you go love." He smiled," Nee Arigatou Asa-san." He kissed my cheek which made me chuckle.

After a few hours were on the park, sitting on a patio. Both of us are watching little kids play, rough house.

Suddenly a vision popped on my mind. I started to look at the park more differently while sipping my tea and smiling.

[♡ Arthur's Vision ♡]

It was a sunny at this same park. Me and Kiku are sitting on a picnic mat while smiling at a certain little girl running and grinning.

I heard Kiku chuckle as the little girl called." Mama look at me!" She spoke in a British accent like me. And had a bubbly expression on her face.

" Hai sashimi i'm looking.." Kiku keeps chuckling." Corinne! Quit playing now sweetie, let's eat." I called as Corinne ran to our spot.

She panted as Kiku hugged her." You smell a little now sashimi." He kissed her cheek as she giggles. I looked at these cuties in a awe face.

Kiku wiped off the sweat using a fact towel and hugged her still. Meanwhile i was preparing our meal," What's that daddy?" She asked me.

" You're favourite Strawberry Cheesecake." I smiled as her eyes glimmered." Yay!" She said." Wait did you make this, i hope you bought this because i'm too young to die." She pouted.

I swear she is salty like me,i sighed as i hear Kiku laugh." What are you laughing about!?" I smirk playfully as i began to tickle both of them.

And both of them began to laughly as they're begging me to stop but i didn't and soon we stopped as Corinne hugged me.

I hugged her back and stroke her black hair, Kiku soon hugged both of us. Gosh i love my family. I said in my thoughts as i kissed their foreheads.

-reality

I shook my forehead as i saw Kiku's hand waving at my face." Asa-san!" He pouted cutely.

I blinked and all of it was a vision? Was i day dreaming? "Yes love? You're saying something?" I asked him." I was saying that we should start thinking for her name." He pointed at his baby bump.

" Corinne." I spatted out. He looked at me confused." Corinne?" I nodded since i suddenly remembered my day dream.

" We should add more..." Kiku said, as he tried to remember something." How about Rose? Remember you used to give me those." He smiled as he wrapped his arms around my arm.

" Yes i do.." I smiled. I suddenly thought of naming her after the Great British Queens." How about Corinne Mary Anne Jane Elizabeth Catherine Victoria Rose?" I suggested.

Kiku looked at me in shock.Well i couldn't really decided on the name the i will use so why not combine them all.

" Thar's a long name..." Kiku muttered." Yes, yes it is." I smiled." Well i was thinking for her Japanese name maybe Chiyumi?" He suggested.

" Well it's a nice name. So were settling with names now?" I ask for confirmation as he nodded. He wrapped my arm around him and lured him closer.

He leaned close and hugged him.He looked at me with a loving stare," Aishiteru Asa-san.." He said as i pecked his lips." I love you too Kiku."

-The End

[ PHEW- Finally i'm done again!!! Well now their babu's name is revealed owo Corinne. I've always been inlove with that name for some reason and Corinne is my London Oc, well thank you so much for reading this day's chapter. And thanks for taking the time or stopping by to read this until next time byeee~ ]