J.S. Promenade Confession [ Usph part 3 ]

Maria's POV

" A-alfred...?" I looked at him in shock as my cheeks began to warm up. My heart started to beat super fast i couldn't believe it. His sexy voice spoke." Hey Maria." He smirked which made me blush more.

He put the rose down in his hand." W-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here?" I stuttered as i ask him, i'm internally sceeaming. I gulped out of nervousness.

" Taking my date obviously." He chuckled.' OML DID I HEAR THAT CORRECTLY!?!?!' I swear my mind went cray cray." D-d-date!?" I exclaimed. As he nodded.

" So those things i saw in the bathroom which i wore base on the instructions was placed by you..?" I pointed at him while looking shock and curious at the same time.

He simply nodded." Welp i know you're not the type of girl who goes on proms so i made sure to prepare everything for you because it's your senior year and mine too. And i want you enjoy this night m'lady." He grinned as he winked while handing me the rose.

I took the rose while shaking. As my cheeks went redder" W-wow t-thanks..." I said as he offered his hand." So shall we go?" He winked as i took it and nodded.

I walked out of the house as my sister said goodbye to me. He opened the door for me which i found really gentemanly as i went it on the passenger seat.

He went to the driver's seat and we closed to the door beside us. He started driving to the venue, he turned on the radio. [ a/n Now playing ' I want it that way' By Backstreet Boys ]

Oomf this is my favourite song. As soon as we know it, we both started humming to the song, is it weird to say we sound great together? No? Just me? Okay.

As soon as the song stopped. I broke the silence, i looked at him." Hey Alfred?" I gulped." Yeah dudette?" He responded while keeping his eyes on the road.

" Why did you take me to prom?" I asked." Easy, i want you to enjoy your night and make this the most memorable moment in your highschool life." He grinned, I blushed." T-thank y-you." I smiled shyly.

Soon we stopped at the venue. Where there are lights and music blasting, he parked his Mercedes car on the parking lot, and he stopped te engine and went out of the car, closing the door.

I took my purse as he opened my door for me. It's cute when he acts all gentlemanly like, he offered his hand again as i took it and went out of the car, closing the door behind me.

As we walk in. Everyone, i legit meant EVERY SINGLE ONE stared at us. I felt nervous and i saw him gave me a side smile which somehow relieved me.

We go to the entrance as i smile. The photographer's camera flashed as he took several pictures of us. As soon as we started walking, girls looked at me with jealousy.

They were all glaring at me and i felt my life span shortened each time and soon Alfred was sworned by a bunch of girls who wanted to take pictures with him.

Kinda got jealous right there and to avoid further mess,i left him and went somewhere. I know it's bad to leave your date but when he's swormfed by his fangirls, yep. Leave.

Everyone there stared at me in amazement, kinda made feel uncomfortable and i was always so awkward. As i try to find a seat.

I did and thank god. I sighed in relief and sat down there, i looked at my phone and suddenly Alfred was approaching me.

" Hey sorry about the sworm back there." He apologized as he panted. I chuckled." It's fine, that what you get for being so popular."

He stared at me which it seems like he is scanning my features, i blushed and looked at him curiosity." What?" I asked, as it seems like he snapped back into reality.