A Peek Into The Future

Alfred F. Jones

Dude! I don't know where Arthur took or teleported me. That crazy man! Doesn't he get sarcasm when i said i wanted to view my future life with Ria!

I got up and my head legit HURTS. Maybe from the impact... I look around my surroundings and explored a little. This is so confusing, i feel like i know this place.

I look at the doors. Meeting rooms, then this two high-tech lookin' doors! Awesome! However the right door said. " Axis Powers ( Capital )." Huh?? Say what?

Just when i was about to explore. I heard voices from behind. SHIT WE GOTTA HIDE! And so i hid somewhere but still getting a good view of the 3 ladies as they approach the office.

The one's noticeable is the lady in the middle who seems to be getting really pissed at the noisy one on her left. Heh kinda like Ludwig and Feliciano.

The lady in the middle has a very tall structure. She looks sorta intimidating, part of her long brown auburn hair is tied up but the rest is loose. And her bangs are sleeked back kinda like Ludwig's hairstyle.

Her cobalt blue eyes are shining through her glasses. She is pretty yes but she is also intimidating just from the looks. Since her eyebrows are arched has a small crease on it.

The second one, the noisy and seem to be oblivious. Her long wavy hair are gleaming and that..curl...like Feliciano's. Her bangs are showing through and i can tell these two are sisters.

However she had a light blonde hair and brown eyes are full of life into them. She kept talking and talking, the first girl looks German..but also Italian?

Same with the second. Looks Italian but also...German? I can tell. Then the third girl from the middle one caught my eyes. Silent as she can ever be and walking with poise and grace.

Like Kiku, she looks cute. Wearing her kimono. However even if she looks Japanese, her features say otherwise that she is not entirely Japanese.

Since she is sorta tall. But not as tall as the other two, she had a long golden blonde hair and it's straight. She have this curl... hmm... but why i do get this Arthur vibe around her? And she also have brown eyes like Kiku.

Something tells me she is also British. I saw the three walk into the office, then i realized.. NO. FUCKING.WAY...i pinched myself to make sure i am not dreaming.

I even bumped my head but a female voice with a British accent from behind called." Excuse me sir? Are you alright?" Then i looked behind. And even more shocked from what i saw.

I was speechless.. Her green eyes is shining through and she had the iconic British eyebrows. But her hair is raven black and is styled in a high ponytail. So she must be British then

Her eyes are sorta droopy. Kinda like South Asian eyes. Which made me aware that she is not entirely British. More noticable feature like pale skin made me notice that she maybe Japanese. But that's my assumption.

I cleared my throat." Uh..uh yes..please uh give me some privacy." I smiled nervously. She looked at me confused.

" Alright. But sir if you need any help our office is right next to the first one." Then she kept walking. She is also tall.