A Peek In To The Future ( Part 3/ UsPh)

Alfred F. Jones

I felt really nervous for some reason as we walk in closer to the mansion. Future is really different, heck i don't even remember my house being this way, it changed a lot huh? I gulped deeply and Jamie looked at me." Dad? you okay? i know you feel nervous." She said worried, " W-well yeah.." I chuckled nervously. Corinne placed her shoulder on mine." Don't worry, you're still the same Alfred just more mature." She smiled.

I sighed and as we walk in. I felt a familiar feeling, this is a little weird you know? But this is my house. Everything in the house is well prepared. The lights, decorations, organization. Very different from the parties i threw. Their right, future Alfred has matured. He has too i mean he has kids now and a grandchild.

Everyone is busy talking and i notice a lot of familiar faces, there's Feli and Ludwig with their children and i'm right it's the same two ladies i saw at the hallway, Ludwig has changed his hairstyle and Feli's hair grew a little long and both looked more mature but polished for this event.

On the corner i see Gilbert with Emma, and their son and daughter, I don't know the name i think it's Liam, he represents Brussels as Jamie mentioned earlier. And Claudia, as told by Corinne. Beside them there's Yao talking with Ivan. Who knew Ching Chong looked like a girl HAHAHAHA! Ivan on the other hand looked mature and grew a beard. Almost unrecognizable.

Suddenly a shoulder tapped me. I turned to look, it's Antonio. With his mustache. For real and he is also wearing glasses, damn. Toni what the hell happened, time took you for granted. " Alfred! amigo don't you recognize me? You still look young! how unfair!" Antonio laughed and there's two ladies behind him.

Must be his children, the eldest one is Isadora. Or Madrid, Jamie's childhood friend and there's Luciana, the baby and the tsundere of the family like Lovino." Uh yea haha! i tend to keep my looks young." I sipped some wine. As Antonio shakes my hand." Congratulations on your anniversary with Mi Hija." He grinned and walked away.

I sighed in relief. Then suddenly i bumped into a guy, come on! I sighed," I'm sorry.." I apologized and about to walk away before he called me." Alfred?" He said in a soft and rather mature voice...wait Mathew?! I looked at him." Bonjour Fred!" Louis greeted," Louis Alexandre! don't call your uncle that way!" Mathew scold lightly. Louis looked at him confused.

" Uh papa? What do you mean?" As Mathew face palmed." Can't you see that's your uncle!" Louis examined me as he gasped." Non way... uncle?! That's you! but you look so young and..wait did you travel in time? I don't usually believe in magic but.." I sighed defeated.

I told them what happened since i have no choice at all now. " That's why i didn't recognize you.." Louis said. As i nodded, Mathew smiled." Well i know you'd like to meet your future self. So i'll call him." Mathew was about to go to where he is but i stopped him by grabbing his arm." Uh can we do that later? Please. I'm not ready, and i'd like to be surprised too.." Mathew stopped and nodded." Alright, well you seem to have know who's my husband and children now. I'll go find mon amour and mes princesse." With that both of them took their leave.

I went somewhere and sat down. Just then Greg started to speak on to the mike which got everyone's attention even mine." Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the anniversary of my parents and thank you for everyone who came even though we're very busy lately." With that everyone clapped.

" Now may i introduce our celebrants tonight." Jamie spoke, " The couple of the evening, my beautiful mother Maria Clara Dela Cruz-Jones and my ever heroic father Alfred F. Jones." A spot light illuminated the stairs. As future Maria came down while future me is holding her hand.