Drunken Confession ( Asakiku )

Kiku's POV

"KIKU!!!!" A loud voice called as the man kept bom barding my door step. It kept calling my name for a few hours, i felt shame and embarassment.

For this to end, i sighed as i opened the door, dropping the manga that i was currently reading along with my tea.

It revealed a drunk Asa-kun. I sighed as his unconcious drunk body fell on me, he drank too much again. I saw some neighbours look at us.

" Gomene." I bowed, as i closed the door. My cheeks are stained red as i placee his body on a futon, quickly grabbing a towel with water and gently dabbing it on his face.

" Oi! Don't touch me!" Asa-kun said, his breath smells like alcohol, as he slapped the towel away. I cringed at the scent. I kept wipping his face despite his constant complains.

I went to kitchen soon after, he sort of calm down, and made a tea so his body will atleast get some of the alcohol of him.

I served him the tea." Here you go Asa-kun." He took it gently and started drinking the tea." Moore..." He demanded as i poured more into his cup.

" Asa-kun, how much did you drink??" I asked as i looked at him worried. What if the police catch him? I swear sometimes he is an idiot..

" Hmm let's see... 5 bottles or is it 10??" Arthur began to basically tell me what happened to Arrufuredo-san's party. He bascially told me he went from a few shots and next he knew he was drunk.

Even Arrufuredo-san is, he told me he saw Maria-chan and him make-out on his bedroom. And everyone is going wild, Gilbert-san dancing like crazy, Lovino-san screaming bastard, and Francis-san basically is horny for Mathew-san and there's Ludwig-san pole dancing.

I'm sure glad i did not come to Alfred's parties, it always ends up in a disastrous mess. Some are horny, some are knocked out, some are just not on their minds.

After a few minutes, Arthur stared at me." h-hey K-kiku!" He called as i looked at him back." Hai??" I said," You look...cute.." Arthur leaned closer.

I chuckled." Arigatou Asa-kun i appreciate the compliment." I took a sip of my tea," ....and sexy.." He smirked deviously as i blushed profuesly.

" Uh...a-arigatou....?" I started to be weirded out. His erotic perverted side began peeking, of course his drunk." How are you so blind???" He asked.

" Eh.. sumimasen?" I looked at him weirdly." You clearly can't see my feelings for you...." He started sobbing. My cheeks began to warm up.

I never experienced love, i can't hate him but what i felt is non too extreme,but i love him as well.. Ever since highschool, until now.

When people are drunk, they mostly become sober and are able to let their feelings out while under the influence. So i assumed his word we're true.

He kept blabbering on how much he loves me, when did it started, and how much he wants to be with me and spend the rest of our lives together.

Meanwhile i was frozen, all red. My heart started beating faster and faster, it felt like a dream....

" Sooo...Kiku do..you love me....too?" He asked, i sighed. Of course he won't remember what happened so might as well convey right?

" H-hai A-asa k-kun... I love you too..iy began while i was in highschool, i never felt love until you entered my life, it'a nothing to extreme but..."

My eyes instantly went wide, as i felt a pair of soft lips pressed against mine. My mind is going crazy, Asa-kun is kissing me!!!

I took this oppurtunity since this is the first and probably the last kiss we'll ever share. He lays me down as i wrapped my arms around him.

He kept his tight grip on me. As tears streamed down from my shut eyes, knowing that he won't ever remember what happened.

I felt loved and i felt the passion through the kiss. The feelings are now being expressed to this type of contact. The next thing i knew, he was kissing my neck....

[ Ooookkay! This is a fluff book so i shall skip the smut mwahaha! ]

NEXT DAY

I wake up only to realize that i was hugging Asa-kun's naked tone body. Then memories of last night kept flowing back to my mind.

Oh hai...we did ' it '.

I softly released myself from his grip and grabbed my bathrobe. I looked at his sleeping face one more time, he won't remember this moment but in honesty i had fun..

I kissed his forehead while stroking his cheeks. I got up and left the room.

Aishiteru Asa-kun....

THE END!

[ A/n Thank you so much for reading another latest chapter, i know two updates in one day? YUUSSS!!! Please feel free to leave your thoughts down below and ttyl ♡ ]