Celebrating Together ( UsPh )

Maria's POV

I'm always excited for this time of the year, chilly weather and the celebration where families can be together no matter where they are. For me, i get to celebrate Christmas with my husband and children. My son and daughter to be exact. You see they don't live in the same house anymore. Each of them are married and have their own lives now, basically it's me and Alfred living in our house.

Right now, i'm cooking our Christmas dinner since they'll be here soon enough, then i felt a set of arms wrapped around my waist, i looked over and smiled when i realized it's my husband Alfred," Hey babe wat'chu cookin' there?" He asked," Oh you know Adobo, since it's our children's favourite." I kissed his forehead.

By the way i haven't really mention what our house looks like. Our Christmas decoration mainly consists of lights, some leaves, more Santa and obviously a huge Christmas tree, our colour scheme these year is silver, pink, and violet. Me and Alfred took our time into making the decorations presentable, we also went all out with our food.

I began placing my gifts for my children and grandchildren. After a few hours we're finally done, and started to get dressed. A wore a simple long sleeved red dress with matching red heels. Alfred looked at me in a awe expression." No matter how much you age, you're still the same Maria that i will forever love and cherish. Merry Christmas Hon." He kissed my lips as i wrapped my arms and kissed him back.

At least i have my loving husband with me, soon the doorbell rang and i went downstairs to get in, it means they're here. I'm so excited i couldn't wait.

3rd Person's POV ( My Narration )

Maria opened the door, revealing a man whose 6'5 foot tall, with tan skin, blonde hair and brown eyes, and he was grinning. Oh yeah that's Gregory, the eldest in the two siblings." Hi mom!" He hugged Maria as she hugged him back." Oh my Gregorio i haven't seen you since your wedding i miss you!" Maria smiled, they both missed each other very much.

Beside him was a woman who's in her 30's. With a dark brown hair, with a long cowlick and green eyes who's also smiling at her husband and mother-in-law. That's Sophie Anneliese Edelstein-Jones, eldest daughter of Roderich Edelstein and Elizabeta Hedevary-Edelstein was carrying a small toddler, who has blonde hair, tan skin, and green eyes. Her name is Dianne Victoria, daughter of Greg and Anneliese.

Maria let them in after the greetings and kisses. As usual, they all talked and catch up on a lot of things and recent ones that has been happening all up around them. Meanwhile after 2 hours doorbell rang and this time Alfred was the one who opened.

As soon as he did, he grinned as a woman in her late 20's appeared. Having dark brown hair, blue eyes and light." Jamiline!!" Alfred immediately hugged her daughter whom he haven't seen in forever, Jamie hugged him back." HI DAD I MISS YOU!!" She cooed, she really did miss her father. Oh yeah that's Jamie, she is the baby of the family and the first one to get married.

She pulled away. As she carries her 4 year old daughter named Priscilla Rose,her hair is dark brown and she has green eyes." Hi Grandpa!" She said. Alfred kissed her cheek," Hello my dear grandchild." Meanwhile a woman who's in her late 20's, she has green eyes and black hair bowed" Hello father."That's Corinne Rose Kirkland, Jamie's spouse. Eldest daughter of Arthur Kirkland and Kiku Honda-Kirkland.

Alfred greeted her as he waved at the small baby named Sophronia Antoinette started giggling. He let them family in." YOW JAM!!" Greg hugged his sister," Hello you idiot!" Jamie hugged him back. After they all greeted, Maria invited them to eat dinner as usual they all chit chatted, meanwhile Greg and Jamie fought for food like they did as children.

Both Maria and Alfred remembered the celebrations whereas Jamie and Greg are children, they both smiled softly. Then gift giving started, Jamie got her new art stuff given to her by her parents, and then lingerie set from her wife ( CORINNE IS SUCH A PERV LOL ) which made her blush when she realized what it was by looking at the box. And a bath set from her brother as an insult, she does not smell but Greg does! Out of the two siblings, Greg is the unsanitary one.

From Anneliese, she got new pairs of clothes and shoes. She thanked everyone for the amazing gifts though Greg's was insulting at some point, typical sibling stereotype. Greg, got Nike shoes and a new Iphone from Maria and Alfred. A bunch of deodorant, and male cologne and ketchup packets from Jamie, usually their tradition is too insult one another with gifts. From Corinne, he got a wine, and from Anneliese a nice sweater.

After everyone have their gifts, they would play Christmas games and sing Christmas songs as Jamie played the piano and Greg played the violin. Both siblings are over achievers, meaning they won a lot of awards and both straight valedectorians through their school year. Greg is a lawyer, meanwhile Jamie is a famous youtuber, fashion designer, animator, digital artist, nail tech, makeup artist, architecture, business manager, engineer. Both siblings are successful and both Maria and Alfred are proud.

After everyone was asleep, Maria and Alfred cuddled in front of the fireplace." Best Christmas ever..." Maria sighed happily as she looked at her husband." Same here, i love you Maria." Alfred smiled as Maria kissed his cheek," Hmm and i love you too Alfred." He grinned and they continued to cuddle and say sweet nothings until they fall asleep.

Funny how Christmas can bring love and families together.

- THE END -

[ a/n } Heyyooowww!! Thank you guys so much for reading this latest chapter of my story, at least at some point i'm able to still pop ideas on my head, if you like this latest chapter make sure to leave a vote and tell me all of your ideas in the comment section. Love YA

XOXO, Lexie_Latte