A Childhood Promise [ Usph ]

[ A/n: Maria is 7, while Alfred is 7 as well. The pictures are not mine. ]
BG Song: Everything Has Changed by Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift

Maria's POV
I walked inside the school bus while waving goodbye to my mother. I found a spot soon enough and sat there, i've decided to read my book for a while.

So i grabbed my Cinderella book from my back pack. And began reading, and a few minutes later the bus stopped in a big mansion. A little boy ran to the school bus.

He has blond hair and blue eyes. He has the biggest smile of all, full of rainbows and butterflies, he tries to find a seat which in his sight it seemed filled but then i realized my seat was empty.

" Pst.." I called,as he looked at me. I patted the seat and he walks to my direction.He soon sat down and i smiled," Thanks dudette!" He grinned as i said." You're welcome."

Soon we've arrived at our school for most of the ride we didn't speak. So we didn't know each other's names.

We both got out and i got to my class. I've studied here before so i know this school like the back of my hand, when i went to the classroom. I dropped my Hello Kitty backpack on the floor and grab some few notebooks.

Soon the classroom became packed and the boy i saw earlier and sat,walk in. He was already socializing with a few of our classmates.

Soon the teacher walk in. And he sat down beside me. Everyone went silent, as the teacher prepared all of her things.

" Good morning class." She smiled as we all stood up." Good morning teacher!" We said as we all stood up." Now take a seat." She said as we all did.

A few minutes later; all of us started introducing ourselves and our teacher's name is Ms. Lara Griffin, soon it got to the boy which is my seatmate.

He stood up." Good morning classmates, good morning teacher! My name is Alfred F. Jones, age 7. I hope all of us can get along." He grinned as he sat back down.

Soon it was my turn. I stood up," Hello everyone i am Maria Clara Isabelia Carriedo y Dela Cruz." I smiled as i sat down, hours past by.

We were watching something on the projector shown by Mr. Gonzales, all of us are staring while listening attentively.

Later on, we got learn how to bake for the first day under Mrs. Smith's class; all of the students are just squeezing icings into pastry.

Meanwhile i was there placing strawberries on top of macaroons, soon Alfred approached me with his chocolate chip cookies.

" Hey Maria!" He greeted as i waved back." Looks good what's that?" He asked as he sat down across me." Macaroons." I simply said.

" Oh i know those. Small french pastries, something that my mama Francine makes for me and little bro Mathew." He shared as i smile." I see."

I looked at his cookies." Looks nice." I complimented," Thanks dudette!" He grinned and after that.

Skip a few months, so much has happened and we had this play a few months back which bought me closer to Alfred, it's nice to have company.

I soon found out that we're moving near their place with my Ate Isabel [ Nyo Spain ] and my brother Kuya Lovino, and Kuya Alejandro [Mexico]. So it bought us even more close, we would hangout after school and during lunch. We would play board games, play in the rain,run around the garden. It was fun.

Finally i have a friend. We have this treehouse where i pretended to be a housewife and our stuff bears is our babies and he my husband. I basically enjoyed our time together,especially snack time and nap times as well.

 I basically enjoyed our time together,especially snack time and nap times as well

" Maria!!!!" He called on me in a cheerful way as he ran to me." Hm?" I looked at him," Lets play this game called wedding!" He grinned. I stood up." Well that's new and pretty strange but okay!" I smiled. And we both went to their garden.

Then he said to put this veil on which i did and i didn't have to change clothes since i'm already in a white dress. Later Mathew,his older bro. ( Their twins but Alfred came out three days later cuzzz he's a BIG babu ). Came to me." Maria, Al is calling you eh." He said in his soft voice and led me to where he is.

He went to the white arch near the patio. There are flower petals everywhere and it's simply beautiful, in the edge i saw Alfred smiling and told me to walk on the red carpet like celebrities does.

He said to pick the daisies beside me and i followed, i picked it up and i started to walkon the carpet while holding the daisies infront of me but close to my stomach. I keep walking until i reach Alfred's direction, he held my hand as we both walk near Mathew.

He sighed." Friends and critters we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Maria Clara Dela Cruz and Alfred F. Jones, may god bless them with eternal love as these love birds seal their vows infront of me." Mathew spoke as he reads the note that Alfred gave him to read.

His bear Kuma walked infront of us holding a red velvet pillow with toy rings on it. Alfred took one and placed it on my ring finger." Maria, take this ring as a sign of my loyalty and love. Dudette i promise you, you're only girl i will ever marry once we're older!" He grinned as i smiled simply.

I did the same, taking Alfred's hand placing the remaining ring on his ring finger." Alfred, i promise you that someday we will make this pretend wedding to be real once were grown-ups." I blushed a bit and he did as well.

Mathew looked at Alfred (in his mind tho--: why did i agree to this stupidity of my brother oomffff- ) " Do you Alfred take Maria to be your wife?" He said as Alfred said," I do." He looked at me. Then Mathew looked at me." Do you Maria take Alfred to be your husband?" And i said." Yes." I smiled.

" And by the power given to me which is absolutely nothing, i pronounced you as fake husband and wife, you may now peck your bride." He threw the paper in the trash as Alfred took my veil off and we both pecked each other on the lips.

As Mathew borishly threw flowers." Woooo-" Kuma looked at him," Who are you?" As Mattie sighed." I'm Mathew."

B O N U S E N D I N G

Since Alfred and Maria summoned their big sisters. Alice and Isabel to tell some news." Big sis/ Ate we're married!" They said at the same time as Alice HAD A EPIC TEA SPIT and Isabel clapped." Congratulations mi hija and mi hijo." She said in delight.

-The End??

[ Did ya'll enjoy this chapter??? I made it quite hilarious if you ever find some of these trash funny HAHA.. EPIC TEA SPIT lol, anyways thank you so much for reading this week's chapter and thanks for taking the time to read this short arse chapter love ya guys hahaha i know ya'll gon' complain bout' this." Their to young!!!!." C H I L L their just kids and playing innocently. ]