Say 'yes' For The Road Of Forever [Asakiku Part 2]

Kiku's POV

Asa-san left me here. It's been a few minutes since i'm here, i wonder where he is? Weird. Soon a woman approached me." Are you Kiku-sama?" She asked. " Hai i am.." I answered." Come with me.." The lady said. For some odd reason i followed her. Out of curiosity i believe.

Then as we walked in. She said," Just follow the red ribbons tied on the grasses Kiku-sama and take the flowers on it." She said as she left, i bowed," Arigatou." I bowed. I followed her instructions.

As i walked around the forest. And takkng the roses the came with it, i saw wooden door and took the flower and the ribbon. The direction said to go in.

I twisted the door knob and walks in on this secret spot. I gasped as i saw how beautiful the view is, i've never seen this part of the park before. I continue my way so far i got 7 roses in my hand..

When i took the 8th rose. It says to look up and there we're pictures of me and Asa-kun. Hanging on Sakura trees using a illuminating string.

This felt like a memory lane. I closed my eyes for a minute thinking of the years we spent being together, conquering challenges and loving each other.

Me and Asa-kun have been through it all. For 8 years we faced the world together which is still amazing to say the least.

Suddenly i heard a piano playing in the backround. I turned around and widen my eyes as this man was playing our theme song.

[  a/n: Now playing. Statue By Lil Eddie ]

Behind me someone started singing." 🎵Ooh... yeah... Ooh yeah... yeah ooh
When a day is said and done
In the middle of the night and your fast asleep, my love~.🎵"  I glanced at the man behind me and my cheeks instantly went red. It was Arthur.

" Stay awake looking at your beauty
telling myself Im the luckiest man alive.
Cause so many times I was certain you was gonna walk out of my life~." Even though it has been eight years since we started dating. I'm super impressed and surprise of how amazing his voice really.

I feel like i'm listening to an angel."  Why you take such a hold of me boy
when Im still trying to get my act right.
What is the reason, when you really could have any man you want
I don't see, what I have to offer.
I shouldn't be in season, guess you could see I had potential~." I closed my eyes feeling the melody within.

" Do you know your my miracle?
Im like a statue, stuck staring right at you
Got me frozen in my tracks.
So amazed how you take me back
Each and everytime our love collapsed
Statue, stuck staring right at you
So when Im lost for words
Everytime i disappoint you
Its just cause I cant believe, That you're so beautiful. (Stuck like a statue)

Don't wanna lose you, no. (Stuck like a statue)~"

He suddenly took my arms and wrapprd it around his neck as he hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer.

' Is he asking me to dance? Oh no i don't know how to dance....' I looked at him with hesiation. Once again his charming gaze said it all, just follow his moves.

We stared at each other with imensing love. I can feel it right in my heart, we continuesly glided on the grasses. I never lost eye contact and to my delight, i didn't even step on him.

Then i placed my head against chest. Listening to his heartbeat and the tune of his voice. Minutes later we finally finished dancing.

He looked at me," You danced wonderful. It was graceful alright?" He complimented. I softly chuckled in response," Hai..even i can't believe it."

" See i told you. Follow me." And i nodded. For the rest of the night we had a lovely picnic while looking at the breath taking night sky, i leaned my head against his shoulder. And wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer in the process.

" Hey let's have toast." He suggested," Alright." I smiled softly. He grabbed two wine glasses and brought out a bottle of  red wine. He poured some on both of our glasses.

" To us! And our 8th anniversary!" We both said at the same time. As we toast and took a sip of our wine, suddenly fireworks started bursting to the sky.

We both stood up to watch it. As i watch it in amazement the last few fireworks showed ' Kiku, will you marry me?' I gasped in complete shock.

I looked back and saw Arthur kneeling down on one knee, i gasped as my eyes widen. He looked at me with his charming smile.

" Can you believe it has been eight years since we started dating? I can't believe it either. We've been through thick and thin Kiku, we've made so many memories together and i'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you..So Kiku Honda..will you spend the rest of your life with me?"

" HAI ASA-KUN!!!!! HAI! I WILL MARRY YOU!" I hugged him in joy as tears started dripping down my porcelain skin, i heard him chuckle as we embrace each other.

I nuzzle, and he pulled away. His thumb wiped my tears and i smiled at him." Aishiteru Asa-kun..." I said softly as he responded," I love you too Kiku..i love you too..." And with that we kissed and enjoyed the night as if it was last...

~-The End-♡~

[ A/n: Well isn't fun? Hahah asakiku fan girls feel me. I'm also fangirling while writig this chapter, it's just so romantically good that i squaled a little. Did you like this chapter? Did you? Well if you did. Don't be afraid to tell me you're thoughts down below! Don't be afraid to correct me on some grammar mistakes and spelling, again a BIG THANK YOU! For taking the time to read this chapter and that's all for now ttyl ilysm ♡ ☆ p.s. the video is not mine it's by Ella Banana on YT ]