The Makeover [ Usph Part 2]

Alfred's POV

I feel really happy. This is the first time she ever joined me for a ride and get to talk to her knowing how shy she is. It was really brave for her to do this.

As of now, i'm in my room looking at a picture of this cute nerd. I chuckled as i remember taking a sneak pic of her, not denying she is pretty.

I turned my head around to see the black and gold invitaton for the J.S. Promenade, i felt happy knowing that she doesn't have a date but also conflicted.

Since i know she'll spend her time studying. Welp! She is going to be my date whether she likes it or not, i'll make sure this is the best prom night she ever had.

I called someone on the phone." Hey Sakura!" I greeted." Konnichiwa Arrufuredo-san..." Her soft voice spoke on the other line. Sakura is Maria's older sister.

" Is there something you need?" She asked," Yeah! Can you do me a favour?" I asked," Hai! What is it?" She asked," Get Maria "ready" for the prom." I said and Sakura seems to get my point." Oh hai! Well tomorrow she'll be ready!" She chuckled," Awesome! Welp that's all see ya!" I turned off my phone.

And went to the mall to buy a few things. Once i got there i got to this shop called, " Fleur De Lis ". I perfectly know who this shop belongs to.

I got in and greeted," Hey Francine!!" This may have shocked her a bit." Sacre Bleu!" She dropped her scissors," Oh sorry let me help you!" I quickly grabbed the scissors and handed it to her.

" Merci Alfred." She smiled." Hey i need help Francine. Do you have yellow prom dresses around?" I ask as she nodded," Oui! Follow me!" She said before walking to the aisle of yellow gowns.

I followed along and was amazed how beautiful they are. I had to pick carefully i just knew that i couldn't pick any dress. I eyed all of the dresses and saw one.

It's like that Beauty and The Beast dress. Either way it's lovely, i know what you all are thinking. I do know it's really unconventional for a guy to be shopping for a gal.

But i just want everything to be prepared since prom is tomorrow and she doesn't have time to buy her dress. After i bought the dress i left the shop.

To get my own tuxedo, buy her high heels and accessories.

Maria's POV

Next Day

" WHAT NO!!!" I exclaimed at my sister,"Nee.. Maria-chan..come on it'll be fun." She looked at me," Ate, i'm perfectly fine by my appearance.." I sat down.

" Hai i understand. But you seriously need to polish yourself up. You just can't stay like that, you're almost 18. Atleast you should take care of yourself. Trust me, do this for yourself not for others.." She placed her hand on my shoulder.

" Er.. fine.. " I stood up as my sister smiled. As we we're walking to Kuya Francis's salon i have thought what my ate said. She is indeed right.

I'm reaching into my adulthood and even though my appearance changed i still can be myself no matter what. It doesn't change anything.

Like she said i have to somehow take care of myself and i can't always be the 'idc about me' type. We arrived at the salon." Bonjour~" Kuya Francis winked.

" Konnichiwa Francis-san..." Ate Sakura bowed. As we walked in his salon, the chandeliers are shining and everything is clean.

" Welcome to my salon ladies. Anyways Sakura, the usual?" Kuya Francis asked as Sakura nodded," Also Francis my little sister needs a major help." Ate said.