J.S. Promenade Confession [Usph Part 1]

Maria's POV

' I know that he'll never ever ask me out. A girl like me? Will never stand a chance...' I said in my thoughts as i walk to the hallway of the school while gripping on my mathematics and science book.

I wasn't the most popular girl. I wasn't voted in fame, and people labeled me as a 'loner' 'bookworm' 'ugly' 'nerd'. I'm not everyone's ideal lady. Let's just say i'm exactly pretty.

People always ridicule me for my appearance. Using the power of verbalism to put me down, it used to really hurt me but as time went on. I got used to it.

I have bushy eyebrows, pimples everywhere, and messy frizzy hair. It's just that i could care less about my appearance and i basically put on baggy clothes because this something i'm comfortable on.

As i was passing through. I looked up and i saw Alfred's enticing smile as beautiful girls surround him with hearts in there eyes, if that's even possible.

Men looked at him with jealousy. He was the most handsome guy and the most popular one. He's very energetic and goofy, sometimes playful.

Through his superman shirt you can see a well built body and his muscles as well. He is extremely hot not going to deny that.

Seems that he met my gaze. His blue orbs stared at my brown ones; we made an eye contact for 6.5 seconds before looking away.

I feel my cheeks so red. I must look like a tomato, this is so awkward, the bell rang and that means it's time for my 6th period which is Math.

I walk carefully inside the classroom and seats on the back corner where i'm invisible. Then it didn't take long for Alfred to walk in, let's say he sits beside.

I'm always having day dreams about me and him. Sorry! I can't help it, but i knew those are just dreams that can never come true. I sighed

" Hey Ria!" I heard his bubbly yet masculine voice called on my nickname. Instantly i went on being a tomato again. Oh my god....

" H-hey!" I waved awkwardly and smile sheepishly." Are you okay? You seem a little stressed dudette?" He asked rather concerned," N-no i-i wasn't just got a little startled that's all.." I smiled nervously.

" By the way tomorrow is the J.S. Prom.. do you have a date yet?" He asked," No i don't.." I kept my gaze away and turning my eyes on the book.

His eyes widen. He seemed surprise," Wow really?!" Yep definetly surprised...I rolled my eyes and looked at him," Do you really think someone who's ugly as me can get a date?" I chuckled.

" Welp! I don't think you're ugly.." He stated as he grinned. I chuckled more," I think you should have your glasses check. I'm not pretty and i'll never be." I spoke in a stern voice," I don't think so..You're beautiful and beauty doesn't need a pretty face but a kind heart, smart mind and pleasing personality!" Alfred said.

I felt my cheeks went red again." S-since when did you become so wise?" I replied," That's something that my mother always reminds me." He said.

A few hours later. Class ended, i was ready to head home when a voice called on my name.

"Maria!" I turned around to see Alfred waving his hand. I felt my heart beat fasten again, i walk to him slowly while grabbing my bag.

" What is it?" I asked," Let's go home together." He offered and i blushed hard, i'd never ever expect that from him why Alfred would like to go home with a nobody like me?

A few minutes later, a blue versace car arrived." Come on dudette!" He said as he get in, i nodded in response and get in as well closing the car door beside me.

Throughout the whole ride we talked. He kept me entertained, basically we got the chance to know each other, he basically did most of the talking and i was there listening whislt blushing as well.

For a short amount of time. I already know so much about him, his father owns a shipping company and vehicle company and his mother is once a model but quit when she got him.

After 2 hours. We have arrived infront of my house,i get out of the car.He looked at me," Thanks for joining and talking to me! Take care see ya!" He waved goodbye as the window close.

The wind swept and i smiled sweetly and waved goodbye," Bye.."

I grab my house keys and unlocked my house as soon as i got in. I closed the door behind me and i can clearly my heart beating as i'm smiling to myself.

Best day ever...

To be continued....

[ Well seems like Ms. Nerd enjoyed her time with Mr. Popular eh? XD anyways! Thank you guys so much for taking a time to read this chapter and don't be afraid to correct in grammar errors and spelling mistakes! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Ilsym ♡ ]