Chapter 1

*Twilight's POV*

2 years being princess , getting worse and worse....I can't take it anymore! It's too much! And....the worst part was...I'm forced to be engaged to someone I don't even like! His name was Comet Tail. He's a rich pony (I'm not into rich ponies), he would never miss an opportunity to show off what he has, and he's bossy. That's right, the only reason why he was richer is because ever since we were engaged, I would always be forced to pay for the stuff he wanted.

One time,we had to go all the way to Manehattan just to get "imported turkeys". When we got back to canterlot,he quickly fetched a carriage and left me behind. It was okay,I wanted to walk back anyways.while I was walking,I had to go down a huge staircase.I was about to take my first step when a stranger pushed me off the stairs! I tumbled all the way down.I had several cuts,scratches and bruises. I was bleeding and crying until...I finally passed out.

*Flash's POV*

It was hard work being one of the royal guards, but now it was time to go home. I took off my armor and threw it to the hanger and galloped home. Then, I suddenly heard someone crying....I didn't know what to do, I just had to find out what was happening. I kept walking slowly until the crying stopped. And who I saw was... Princess Twilight. She was bleeding,but she was out cold. I usually just call all the royal guards for help, but I decided to bring her to the hospital myself.