Chapter 14

*Twilight's POV*

I quickly called and emergency carriage and helped Flash get inside.he was breathing quickly,spoke softly but was badly hurt.Although he wasn't panicking at all, he wasn't afraid, he acted as if he wasn't in pain, just like he had asthma or something. I like the way he dosen't fear even in times of danger,and that's one of the things that I love about him.

Then the carriage finally stopped at the hospital, the secret had to be kept,so I grabbed a cloak from my backpack and wore it.I had to disguise my voice (it was a really,really deep voice but still a mare voice) they made an exception that I could stay with Flash (probably it's cause I looked a bit creepy) but when Flash needed operation, I needed to stay outside. Ponies keep on glaring at me, some of them even said I looked slightly, very slightly, so slightly, I looked a tiny bit familiar, but when I started talking, they forgot about it and walked away.

After hours and hours, they were finally able to let me in. I saw Flash sleeping, he was okay as the nurse told me,but I still had to keep the secret, so I locked the door securely. Then Flash woke up, at first his eyes were still half asleep and he didn't recognize me. But when I took my hood off, his eyes widened and he started smiling.

"How're ya doing,princess?" Flash asked

"Dude, you know I'm not a princess anymore, right?" I laughed

"Well, you're still mine."

I smiled "thanks for saving my life..." I started blushing red

He blushed back " well ya know that's what friends do"

"So...did you hear what I said...ya know...last night" I blushed even harder

"Yeah..." He heated up "you're serious..."

"Of course...I never felt like this for anyone..." My mind was geeking out

"Well,we're still friends, right?"

"More than that" I said as I kissed his forehead

We started talking a little more, we chatted and laughed and used our phones a little. We spent the whole day at the hospital just like before when I had my accident, but I always had to hide under Flash's bed whenever the doctors and nurses arrive, I shouldn't reveal my identity to anyone except to the ponies who knew about the crisis.

Finally it was time for us to head back home,but while we were out, we saw a huge paparazzi crowding at the place where...where I shot comet tail last night,his body was still lying on the floor, so I had to ride in Flash's back just to get a closer view! Everyone wondered who killed him, nopony was concerned for him of course, but they were concerned for the floor, it was bloody and wet and messed up. It couldn't be removed.

They started investigating the crime scene of the blood floor, and so far, they're not going so well. Their clues are crappy, the suspects are dumb, and the whole crime scene was really horrible! Me and Flash would always check the problem, it was fun to see ponies fail things, sooner or later, they'll give up, they have to

*Flash's POV* (3 days later...)

I woke up with a sleepy feeling, I was too lazy to go downstairs, but I had no choice but to go down, I need to eat food! ( and by food I mean my breakfast ) although while I was eating my pudding, I fell asleep.

I woke up in a dark alley, it was empty, creepy, and of course dark. I saw Twilight running away, she was running away from comet tail,he was trying to cast a love spell on Twilight, so she'll love him even though he never loved her. She was cornered just like she was on the day of the incident. He was able to cast the spell on her, but instead of a love spell, he casted a dark spell that made her into a dark alicorn and killed everything in her path

She grew black wings, wore the same dark cloak, and had black eyes,I didn't want her to see me, but it was too late, she smirked,laughed evilly and ran after me, I ran as fast as I could, but like Twilight, I got cornered. I stepped back slowly, pleading Twilight to stop, but smiled in evil without a word,she was about to hit me with her spell until...

"WAKE UP!!!" Twilight shouted at me ear

I screamed back and ran away, but I stopped as soon as I saw Twilight. I started stepping forward slowly, she looked normal, her eyes were okay, and she didn't have her wings.