Chapter 28

*Flash's POV*

It's been 2 weeks since that incident happened, still nopony knew who were those suspicious assassins were, not even a clue. Not so many ponies are aware of the case, not as much as the last case we committed. Twilight spent days at home, barely speaking. She has no information about white flare, she didn't come out of her room,at all.

I, though, am not going so bad. Everyday's been the same for me, but not for Twilight,she's been really quiet and depressed,She's being really moody these days.

But one day, while I was eating breakfast,she ran downstairs, screaming "Flash! Flash!"

"What is it?"

"I know where White Flare is!!!"

"Really?!?"

"Yeah,look at this map"

" What about it?"

"White Flare sent this note beside it, here I'll read it. Going to Las Pegasus,never coming back. The crystal empire is going too bad. Hopefully there'll be a new leader rising,for I can't handle it anymore. So whoever is reading this right now,shall never show anyone else, we need to follow her."

"But Las Pegasus is too far away, we might take long enough for her to move to another place"

"Don't worry,I know a spell that could get us there in no time. Now quickly! Invite the others,now!"

I grabbed my phone and texted Soarin and Cheese Sandwich,Twilight reminded me that the spell could only hold 6 people,so she invited Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

After 10 minutes,and after everyone arrived,we went straight to the basement. Twilight told everyone to stay still,and not to move one muscle. She formed magic in her horn, and chanted her spell. suddenly a lightning blot struck,the ground started shaking and everything began breaking. Magic formed in our backs and each on of us began disappearing. We entered and portal and teleported for 30 minutes. After that, we finally arrived at Las Pegasus.