Chapter 32

*Flash's POV*

I woke up in the middle of the night, Twilight was fast asleep, Starlight winded up inside our tent for some reason, I don't mind though, she does that all the time.

I checked if everyone was in their tents, I couldn't find Violet. I immediately woke Twilight up, she groaned

"What is it?'

"Violet's not in her tent..."

She rubbed her eyes softly "I'll be out in a second, just wait for me outside."

I left her in privacy and went outside. A minute later, she came out wearing her purple robe, she walked to the tallest tree and called Violet. Violet came out of the tree, looking cranky. Twilight told her to go back to bed, she glared at Twilight and went back to her tent.

"She's back in her tent, now I'm going back to bed..." She walked back to the tent.

I headed to the lake to get some water, I took a jar full and went back to the base. I made a fire and sat down. The night was quiet, there were only 3 cats and 1 owl during that night. Suddenly Soarin and Cheese came out of nowhere and sat with me. We all stayed silent throughout the night and just stared at the moon.

By the time it turned morning, we prepared a surprise for Violet, we knew she'd fall for it, so we decided to make it complicated and secret. We hid for 4 hours, when we found out she wasn't coming out of her tent, Twilight immediately checked it out.

Violet wasn't there, all that was left from her was a letter. Twilight came out of the tent and read the letter out loud

"Twilight Sparkle...
You're probably wondering where your daughter is...well...she's with me. She's not dead and all...but trust me, you'll never get her back. Equestria's turning into a disaster, isn't that delightful? The elements of generosity and honesty are destroyed, so is Applejack, Rarity and your little dragon friend, spike. And you're wondering where Boom Boom, Eclipse, Dawn, Scribble, and my little sister fish is, well, they're dead. All of them, in fact, it seems like the whole part of Equestria's dead. And there's nothing you can do about it...if you want war, bring it... -Rosy"

Twilight started crying, but she immediately stopped and stomped her foot, she was furious. I was scared

"T-Twilight, are y-you okay?"

She was breathing heavily "she took my daughter...I'm gonna take her life..."

Fluttershy gasped "But Twilight! She's immortal! And even if you win, you're gonna die,too!"

"Live or die, I'm gonna kill her...she's done too much, I can't take it anymore..."

Pinkie stepped closer "what are you suggesting?"

She sighed "war..."