Chapter 21

*Twilight's POV*

White Flare was speechless...she couldn't move or speak, she couldn't even say the right words, she couldn't handle the truth anymore...

"T...this...can't be...how...why...." She muttered

I gave her a gentle pat on the back "face it...princess...they're gone..."

Tears came out of her face,she started crying softly "how..."

I sighed "That's what I couldn't detect,their bodies were difficult to find, and there was no information about their deaths..."

She then complained "H..How is...that even possible...that spell could detect anything..."

I nodded "they wouldn't have died of being killed...or died of sickness...they couldn't have died normally..."

She shouted "THEN HOW DID THEY DIE?!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW!!!" She shook me violently, still crying, but very, very angry, then dropped to the ground, sobbing hard

I started whimpering a little, tears came out of my face, and I couldn't stop. I have to find out the reason for this, for White Flare...

Suddenly, several papers fell from the sky, dunno how it happened, but I suppose it was because of the cracked ceiling. White Flare got curious and caught all the papers, she quickly read them out loud,but she hesitated when she found something mind blowing...she told me that this might be the answer to the princesses' deaths.

She started reading it "Celestia, died of a very old age of 1190,was weakened of the many creatures she fought, lost several battles, powers were weakening, and of eating too much cake..."

I got weirded out, but was very sad too, I still let her continue

"Luna,died of a powerful eclipse that steals the soul of any princess of the night, this happened to her before, but she survived for that was the time she turned into nightmare moon. But since she was no longer nightmare moon, her soul was taken by the moon's shadow, which is why nightmare moon's shadow appears in anyone's nightmare..."

I paused in shock "so that's what Flash was talking about..."

She stared at me for a minute, then she resumed

"Cadence,died of an evil crystal growing on the inside of her heart,making her magic weaken and her soul to collapse,this crystal started growing ever since she got married to Shining Armor, this was a sign that she should have married an alicorn. But since she loved Shining Armor, and she was loved back, they got married, even though he wasn't so immortal like herself. So after the wedding, she started growing the crystal. She already knew ever since, but never wanted to tell anyone, because of that, she died at the same day Luna and Celestia did."

This story, I could not accept, it was shocking, she never told me about this before, well it was a secret, so I couldn't inter fear...but I was confused, how did all this get recorded on paper...if I couldn't find it using spells.until White Flare found out that the writer was Starsworld the bearded, he wrote it before he died long ago, those were his predictions when Cadence's mom died, and when Luna and Cadence turned into princesses, and they were all right.