Chapter 8

*Twilight's POV*

I walked around the hallway,looking for flash...then I saw him by the other side

"Hey..."

"Hi..."

I blushed so bad,he was blushing a little too.i knew it,he's thinking of this as a date,but it's alright,just be cool and act normal

"So...wanna do something? Get a drink? Flying lessons?"

"Umm...for now I wanna talk to you about something..."

"Sure...can we go somewhere private first?"

"Okay"

We went straight to pony bucks coffee

"So...why you calling this...a date?"

"Cus it is a date"

"How about Comet? Or the princess? If they find out about this,you're toast!"

"Yeah...the catch is...celestia knows about us,and...Comet and I are done!"

"What?really? How?"

"I told him i made a choice,I took your advice and...made my own decision...besides,I feel like being with somepony else..."

"Who?"

I didn't answer,instead I kissed him right in the cheeks. My face heated up.

"Are you sure about this?" He said,still blushing

"Well,this is my decision after all,and this whole time,too"

"Well...okay,then"

"Is this okay with you?"

"Yeah,it's cool"

We continued walking around the crystal empire,talking more and getting to know each other better.he even told me this is the start of a friendship known to be called "Flashlight" I laughed but then agreed,it's makes sense too,cause flash+light from twilight, Which makes Flashlight.and ever since that day,I never felt like sleeping,I never felt lonely,even though my other friends are far away,I never feel alone,cause I know that my friend is always there for me.

*Flash's POV*

That day was one of the best days of my life,me and twilight started hanging out more often,we sometimes even make prank phone calls.it was fun,and it felt like I had no problems,at all.

And I finally found out why Shining Armor isn't the "overprotective brother" anymore:

He was and used to be,the overprotective bro who,also,wouldn't let Twilight talk to any colt,not even me.she got irritated at him and didn't talk to her bro for a while,so he wanted to suicide cause he felt like his sis didn't love her anymore,so he took some drugs and ate them.he thought it would kill him,but instead it made him a little careless,sure he was still a good leader of the royal guards,but he wasn't that...strict,in fact he wasn't strict at all.he never got mad,he didn't care if a colt talked to Twili like when I first talked to her,and he didn't get mad when he found out I liked Twilight.

Now,everypony knows that me and Twilight are hi,they were at first shocked,but they were happy to see what a great friends, made we turned out to be,this... Great. But, I can't help thinking that it happened so soon.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry if the chapter was a little shorter than the others,but I promise I'll try to make the next chapter longer,which will of course take a while cause I take breaks,like other people,and yeh....again if you like this fanfic,comment,vote or even follow me if you can.

Now I know I only got 91 views,but in my other fanfic "a ButtonBelle story" has over 100 views now,it does say to be continued, but I'll only post and authors note like this one,again hope u enjoy the next chapter and ENJOY :)