Chapter 6

*Flash's POV*

I waited for Twili to respond to my letter...until she texted me in FB saying:

"Hey,Flash!"

"Hey,Twili"

"So...are we still going to walk around the crystal empire tonight?"

"Of course!"

"So...am I allowed to come there earlier?"

"Sure,when are u coming? And where are we gonna meet?"

"Maybe around 10:00pm and we'll meet outside the castle"

"Okay,see ya there!"

"Okay"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I turned off my phone and started getting ready,but still though...I didn't lose that feeling of liking Twili...

*Twilight's POV*

It was finally 10:00 as I rushed outside,trying not to wake anypony up,I finally saw flash

"Hey! Flash!"

"Twili! Sup!"

Then we walked together in the crystal empire,laughing and talking and all.we stole some food in the buffet,and I and sooooooo much fun! Then we went to the balcony to watch the view of the empty city,then he said "hey,congrats on ur wedding!" I smiled and frowned at the same time "hehe...thanks...I guess..." he noticed my nervous impression "hey,you're not really...ugh...rejoicing as much as I am,is everything alright?"

"Yeah...everything is perfect! Heehee..." I tired changing the topic

"Umm...I'm serious,do you even want to get married?"

"Umm...umm...no..."

"No? What do you mean no?" He asked

"I mean no,I don't even like comet tail,he seems so...different...I don't feel like getting married to him..."

"Then why are you engaged?"

"I didn't approve in the planning,Princess Celestia was the one who chose who I should be engaged with...I don't even feel like getting married..."

"Twilight,why are you even allowing this? You choose your own decisions,cause it's your life and you have to decide,not celestia,comet or even me! It's your choice,not hers..."

Then he told me that I'm probably just need some sleep.so he led me to my room,waved goodbye,and left to back to his home. And you know what...what Flash said,was right all along! Celestia dosen't control me,comet doesn't control me either,I control myself! This is my life and I make my own decisions, I was thinking of having a talk with comet tail tomorrow,but first...I gotta get some sleep.you know Flash is such a helpful friend...