Chapter 34

*Flash's POV*

Today's the big day, the day we fight for our freedom. We all trained and did all our hard work for this. We practiced our flying skills, Twilight practiced her combat spells, and Pinkie practiced her party canon. I feel confident and nervous at the same time.

Before our big war, Twilight wrote a letter to Rosy saying we agree in making war. She answers the letter, saying we'll meet at the destroyed crystal empire, at exactly 5:00pm. She also said if we don't meet her there at that exact time, we'll be destroyed right here.

But, in the morning, there was...an argument...here's how it went:

Starlight kept poking Twilight, saying "Mom...Mom...Mom..."

Twilight looked back "what is it...Starlight? I'm too busy preparing..."

"Why didn't me and Meteor train for the fight?"

"Aren't you too young to fight?"

"But mom! I wanna! Pweeeease?"

"Yeah, mom, please?" Meteor pleaded

"Fine, but you need to make weapons of your own, okay?"

Starlight nodded "okay, let's make it out of steel!"

Meteor shook his head "no iron's better"

"No, steel!"

"Iron!"

"Steel!"

"Iron"

Twilight groaned tiredly

And that was it, she was too annoyed to fight anymore, but she still decided to, it was for Violet anyways. But there was one part of the fight that changed our expectations more than we expected. We found out that...there was another survivor, and it was Buttonmash.

He was trying to protect Sweetie Belle, well yes she survived thanks to him. But Rosy gave her a sleep spell, she would stay like this in...a while...

We found out they were alive while looking for Rosy, they were both hiding under the roof of sugarcube corner, which was the only fixed part remaining. But at the time we found them...that was the time...

"It's time...idiots..."