Chapter 10

*Comet tail's POV*

I got so furious after what twilight told me,I got home and ended up breaking everything in my way.i stomped my way upstairs,until I found out there was no upstairs,so I fell on the table and got myself some scratches and wounds.but I didn't care,I had to find out what shes keeping from me and all about what she's keeping from me

I got my laptop and started searching for the latest updates about twilight,and I found this:

Twilight sparkle x Flash sentry,not yet a couple,but rumoring to be

More info: ponies rumor that a royal guard,flash sentry,went out on a date with the princess,twilight sparkle.they're telling us that they were just to be friends but others say that it would be a great opportunity for them to be more than that.but nopony can find any more information about this but the paparazzi is spreading all over the crystal empire just to find out more,and so far,we haven't found anymore information because they usually bail the interviews and not talk until the paparazzi leaves.we haven't found information.

But according to the famous photographer,photo finish,took some amazing photos of the two of them,having fun and hanging out and all,and she believes that she is a lot more enjoyable with him more than his ex-fiancé,comet tail,who is,now a pony who lives in an abandoned coffee shop in the street with nothing but some food,a laptop,and a hopeless life.

I stopped there,my face was steaming and I felt like blowing up like crazy,I can't believe she was hiding this the whole time,well, luckily she wasn't dating him,and she's not dating him, I decided to research more about this,and it just had the same things,I need to know more about this. I need to know more about this guy...

*Twilight's POV*

This is in fact,a better life.but ever since that date happened,a paparazzi started forming before my eyes,me and Flash would always try escaping from them,and we would obviously succeed.and we would usually check the web to see what they put in there about us,and to check if they don't put any bad stuff in there.and yet,so far so good.

But the internet wants us to be a couple,but flash would say we're just friends.I'm okay with it,but I don't want to disapprove on what he says,I just that I don't wan to be just...friends,I just...ugh...you know what,forget about this.

I started texting my friends a little,starting with Applejack:

"Hey,AJ!"

"Twilight!how's life?"

"Alright,I guess,how's manehattan?"

"It's great and all,listen...I'm goin' back to ponyville to attend my mom's death anniversary,I'll be back at around 1:00am."

"Awesome,and I see you heard about the news..."

"Yeh,are you really just...friends?"

"Yes..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes..."

"Really?"

"I said yes."

"Okay...anyways,I'm on my way to the train station,I'll see ya later."

"Okay,bye!"

"Bye!"

Then I texted pinkie pie

"Hey,pinkie!"

"OMG HI TWILIGHT!!! WASSUP???"

"I'm good,How's your trip?"

"GLAD U ASK,ITS AWESOME,CHEESE AND I TRAVELED ALL OVER EQUESTRIA AND I GOT TO MEET ALL THE FAMOUS PARTY PLANNERS ALL OVER THE WORLD,ITS AWESOME!!! LISTEN CHEESE IS WANTING TO STAY IN PONYVILLE,AND WE'LL BE BACK AT AROUND 1:00am,AND I AM SOOO EXCITED TO COME BACK TO PONYVILLE!!! SO...HOW'S LIFE???"

"Okay,..you heard,too,huh?"

"YEAH,BUT ITS BEST IF I DONT TORMENT YOU LIKE APPLEJACK DID EARLIER,BUT JUST TO ASK YOU,IS HE OKAY? I MEAN DOES HE TREAT YOU GOOD OR IS HE NICE TO YOU AND ALL..."

"Yeah,he's great!"

"OKAY,WELL I GOTTA PACK MY BAGS AND GET READY TO GO HOME,SEE YA LATER,ALLIGATOR!!!"

"Okay,bye!"

Then I texted Rainbow Dash

"Hey,Rainbow!"

"Hey,Twilight!"

"So...how's the wonderbolts academy doing?"

"It's goin' great so far,I learned a lot. Soarin's planning of having a stay in ponyville,so he and I will be there at...maybe 1:00am"

"Wow,you guys are coming here at the same time...:p"

"Yep,listen my break's over so...see ya later"

"Bye!"

"Bye"

Then rarity

"Hi,Rarity!"

"Twilight,darling! I've read the latest news...and..."

"Shut up,Rarity! We're just friends..."

"Ugh...okay,anyways I'm going home at 1:00am cus I have to do some errands to run,so see ya later."

"Okay"

"Bye"

"Bye"

And finally Fluttershy

"Hey,flutters!"

"Oh...umm...hey Twilight"

"So how's it going?"

"Okay-ish...I heard about the news but it's best not to talk abt it,I'll be there at 1:00 so...see ya later,bye!"

"Bye!"

Then pinkie called

"Twilight! I forgot to tell you that you have to plan a huge party when we get there,so...start preparing! Bye!"

I kept my phone and started planning.i needed the food,the cake,the decorations,the venue,and a lot more stuff.tonight's the big night...