Chapter 24

*Flash's POV*

" Guards! Open the gates for the guests to arrive!"

" Yes sir! The gates opened, and everypony in Equestria were waiting out the gates ever since"

"Oh, well then why aren't they coming in?"

"Bcus some of them are taking a poop sir."

"Don't answer me like that,soldier!why aren't they coming in?"

"I'm serious sir!"

"HORSES DONT TAKE POOPIES SOLDIER!!!!! BE SERIOUS! WE REMOVE OUR DIRT BY SWEATING!"

"Oh yeah, the little dragon who blows the horn is the one taking a poop"

Shining Armor facepalmed "why does that dragon produce body waste anyways?"

"He's constipated with love..."

Later...

" WER R UUUU, END IM SO SORY" Shining armor caught Spike singing in this poop. Spike saw him, his eyes widened, he pulled his pants (wut) ran outside, forgot his horn so he grabbed it from the faucet and ran outside again. He blew the horn as fast As he could and ran back to the toilet. Everyone started coming in, most of them were pretty desperate for some reason, I dunno...

I started looking for Twilight, the crowd was pretty big so it took 10 minutes to look for her, then I found her running to me, she then stopped and just waved.

"So...what do we do now?"

I though for a while, didn't take long, just realized some ponies are gonna say some last words for the Princesses. So we just took our seats inside the chapel place.

A few minutes later, White Flare stepped to the microphone, Tested it, then prepared her tribute for the princesses. It was a simple, yet really sad PowerPoint. Most ponies cried, including Twilight. Then Shining Armor made a speech about Cadence, then some other ponies did small speeches for the princesses, including mayor mare.

Finally, Twilight started her speech, this was how it went:

"Hello,everypony...we are all here to celebrate the memorial tribute of our dear princesses. These ponies have ruled over our land in peace for centuries, with justice,peace, and royalty. They never let us down, they were always there in our time of need, they always fought evil and injustice. Even though sometimes, they can get a little out of hoof, they are still the princesses of Equestria. No matter what gets in our way, no matter how drunk they get, not even if they're no longer with us, they're still the rulers of Equestria. And nothing, I mean nothing, can stop them from being princess. Even though I'm no longer an alicorn princess, or Celestia's student, I still remember the memorable things they've done while I was still learning. So princesses, if you can hear me, thank you very much for everything!" She dropped the mike and walked away.

"So...how'd it go?"

"Okay, now cmon, let's go get dinner."

"Where should we go?"

"Oh, yeah. Cheese invited me and Soarin to this restaurant 3 blocks away, we can get dinner there..."

"Okay, let's go"