Chapter 2

*Flash's POV*

I called an emergency carriage,they told me that I had to meet her in the hospital and I couldn't stay,but while the engine started,and while they weren't looking,I busted in,It was...kinda successful.Anyways,I did nothing but stare at Twilight.

Something popped into my mind,and it's that Comet Tail wasn't with her in her time of need,I always see her alone...but I would always accompany her,it's my job. Plus I'm kinda her royal guard ...she told me that I was the only good thing that came to her princess life...along with her friends,Luna,cadence,her family (including spike) and that was all,the rest of her life, she called crap.

Was she talking about her "fixed marriage" or Celestia? I wasn't sure, then the carriage finally parked. When the driver found me,they politely told me to get out of the carriage, and again they told me that visiting hours were over and I had to go back home.Before leaving Twilight, I kissed her forehead and whispered, "I promise I'll come back..." Then I left.

*Twilight's POV*

I woke up after hours and hours. When the nurse came in, she asked, " Are you alright,princess?"
I nodded slowly " What's going on? Why am I here? And more importantly,who brought me..." Before I continue, she said " Somepony is here to see you." I didn't know who it was though, was it Comet? Or the princess? Then when the pony went inside, he had orange skin and a blue mane, I knew who he was, of course. "Flash....?" He grinned and went up to me." Are you alright, Princess Twilight Sparkle?"
I joked, " Hey! I told you to call me Twilight, no need for princess!" We spent the whole day having fun at the hospital and still, nopony else showed up. Well, yes Luna did...but I convinced her to go back to work,she nodded and waved at me as she left the room.But Flash never left me even though he had a few absent days in his work, besides, he was working anyways as protecting me from intruders.I suddenly started to notice, that Flash is like a best friend, but I thought he could be more than that, can he?