Chapter 18

*Twilight's POV*

I'm stuck in a dark alicorn's car trunk filled with guns, roses, and condoms.An earth filly is the driver, and I'm stuck with these insane p*ssies...

"Hey, who you callin p*ssies?"

"Eclipse? You can hear me?"

"Ugh, yeah, you're saying it out loud!!!"

"Oh...sorry"

As I was saying, I'm...or...we're stuck in this trunk. There is no way of escaping, I'm serious! I tried everything I could! I tried zapping the door open using my spells, but the door was indestructible! Then I tried throwing one of those guns out the window, but it was locked and was too complicated to unlock. It was too strong, I couldn't handle it.

Then something really painful happened a few minutes later. The good news is, Fish finally parked the car, the bad news is, we...we...we...we crash parked. It was one if the most painful experiences in my entire life,

I had several cuts,bruises,scratches, and scars. Who the heck adds sharp points to the tip of their guns? Seriously that's as painful as hell.

The car had to backflip 4 times to park itself, but it finally stopped. We all sighed in relief and tried to keep calm,but as soon as Fish opened the trunk, Eclipse jumped on her and started shaking her violently,

"WHAT.....THE.....HELLL.....IS.....WRONG...WID....YOU???"

She got sooooo mad

"Do you know how wrong it is for an earth filly to kidnap 4 adult ponies in a dark alicorn's sweet ride in the middle of the night, puts them into the trunk filled with guns roses and condoms,then crash parks even though knows that THERE'RE PEOPLE INSIDE THE TRUNK?!?!?!"

Fish was speechless,confused, and dizzy

"You know what? Why am I doing this? I'll just throw you on Rarity's window"

"But..."

It was too late,Eclipse grabbed Fish and threw her into Rarity's window and right on top of Rarity, while she was asleep too. When she woke up and saw Fish on top of her, she screamed loud enough for the crystal empire to hear.

"Fish Rivers Fillet, what are you doing on top of my stomach?!?!"

"Hehe...long story short..."

"Fish, what's going on? And you have to tell me the whole concept if you want to get out of here"

"(Sigh) my sister's friend threw me on your window"

"Wait...who...oh...it was Eclipse, wasn't it?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, she threw you in, and now I'm going to throw you out"

She grabbed Fish and shouted on her window

"Twilight,darling, you threw your friend on my window!" She quickly dropped her off and closed her window tightly,

Fish was about to fall into the ground until Dawn accidentally caught her with her back

"Whoops,down ya go" she immediately dropped Fish

Fish started overreacting "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?"

"BECAUSE I WANTED REVENGE, WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSING IT IS TO THROW ME INTO SOMEPONY'S WINDOW?!??!"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW WRONG IT IS TO STUFF US INTO ROSY'S CAR?!?!"

"I DIDNT KNOW THERE WERE GUNS AND ROSES!!!"

"DID YOU KNOW THERE WERE CONDOMS INSIDE?!?!"

"Umm..."

"UUUUUUUGHGGGHGHGHGHGH...." Eclipse facepalmed herself in deep depression, looking away from Fish

"Relax, those things are harmless..."

She looked at her, with an angry face "harmless...? HARMLESS?!?!? Do you even know what condoms are?"

"Umm...."

"*sigh* Fish, you make life hard..."

"Oh yeah...I make life hard...oh wait, how about the pony who is right next to me that's...insanely saiyan?!?!"

"What's wrong with being saiyan?"

"Yeah...what's wrong with a pony who BREAKS EVERYTHING IN HER FLIPPING PATH?!?!?"

"Umm...that's not saiyan..."

"Whatever..."

"Being saiyan is..."

"BLA BLA BLA..."

Eclipse growled "GRRRR...ILL KILL YOU!!!"

She tackled Fish and started beating her up, Fish tried fighting back, they both fought for a while, it got boring and long,Dawn was cramped

"Guys...GUYS....STOP!!!"

They both hesitated, Eclipse was stepping on Fish while she was pulling her mane

"We don't have time for this..."

Fish let to of Eclipse's mane, Eclipse sighed and stepped back slowly...then we waited for the others to come....