Chapter 7

John pov.

As I was scrolling through social media to see anything new beside that Y/N landed in L.A safely, I know that cause of Mini's Instagram post of her sleeping. 'I haven't talk to smii7y in a long time'  I thought to myself I should text him. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and made my way to the couch.

Kryoz: hey smii7y

Smii7y: hey John, how's it going

Kryoz: good actually

Smii7y: really? Care to tell your best friend

Kryoz: well.. You remember when Craig asked us to meet his best friend Y/N

Smii7y: yea I remember...wait do you like her?!

Kryoz: I think so, I get to meet her In a couple of hours

Smii7y: aw, your already planning on meeting her

Kryoz: yea, but she doesn't know that though

Smii7y: awe, well anyways man I gotta go I gotta record a video see ya man

Kryoz: see ya

And with that I went to my room to grab my suitcase and backpack and head to the airport.

Y/N pov.

I woke up in my favorite spot when I come and visit Craig and Sami, if your wondering what that favorite spot is, it's the love sack " aw yeah baby" I said as I laid there for a bit. After laying there for about a minute or so, I got up went to my suitcase to look for an outfit well I was looking both Sami and Craig came downstairs dressed "morning" they both said "morning" I said back " I'm making pancakes" Craig told us "there called puncakes" I correct him " you still call them that" he asked I laughed before I said "well duh it more fun to say" anyways after I was satisfied with the outfit I pick out, I told them I was gonna go change in the bathroom.

When I was done changing I made my way downstairs until I heard Sami say "we have to tell her" once I was in the kitchen area I asked "tell me what" they  both looked at me "well what is it you have to tell me?" "Y/N do you remember when I introduced you to John and smii7y" Craig asked me "yeah,why"  "well he's also stay over for a couple of days" Craig said  I just sat there shocked "well how do you feel about it"  Sami asked " fine I guess, but can I talk to you privately please" "um yeah sure lets go to my office" as we made are way to her office, once we got there she ask " what's wrong"  " nothing's wrong I just think I developed a small crush on John" I told her "Y/N that's wonderful" "yeah but I told you about my past relationships, they would just used me for my money or fame" I've been hurt in the past so that's why I haven't really dated anybody for a long time cause of it " Y/N I know you been hurt in the past, but I don't think john is like that" she told me, I nodded my head ok "now came on lets go eat, Craig probably went to record a video" she told me as we made are way to the kitchen.

Sami pov.

Once Y/N, told me that she has a small crush on John I couldn't help but scream inside. As we made are way to the kitchen to finish are breakfast, after I was done eating, I decided to text Craig and tell him the good new.

Sami: I got good news!

Craig: what is it?

Sami: Y/N just told me that she might have a small crush on John

Craig: yay, John wont be here till later in the day

Sami: k, I'll let you back to your recording

Once I was done texting  Craig I looked up to see Y/N looking at me. "Yes?" I asked "did you just tell mini" "wha..what makes you think that" " Sami you can't lie to me I saw you" "alright  you got me, are you mad at me" " no I'm not mad at you, I had a feeling you would tell him anyways" I said "come here" i said as I gave her a hug " wait picture first" I said. I grabbed my phone from my favorite spot, and went to my camera as we posed for a picture. Once I took a picture I went to post it on Instagram