Chapter 30

Y/N pov.

It was around three in the morning when I woke up. 'Well time to record some videos' I thought to myself as I got out of bed, and went to my closet to get some clothes. Once I got my clothes I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, when I got to the bathroom I turned the shower on to get the rights temperature, once I had the right temperature I got undress and got into the shower and began washing up. When I was down with my shower I turned it off, grab my towel dried off, and got dress, once I was dressed I posted a picture on Instagram.

Liked by: mssunidey,miniladdd,Kryozgaming and 5,764,435 others

@Y/I/N: let's get some videos recorded ✌️

@randominstagramtage: you are my favorite YouTuber along with @kryozgaming

@offically_delirious: bish lets go record

@Y/I/N: hold on bish

When I was down posting the picture and replying to delirious comment, I went downstair to grab some snacks like sour patch kids,m&ms and some chips once I had my snacks I grabbed a big bottle of Mountain Dew 'you know your a YouTuber when you have Mountain Dew' I thought to myself as I made my way upstairs eating a couple of m&ms. Once I made it to my office I set everything down by my desk and sat down in my computer chair setting everything up for recording. "There everything is set up" I said to myself causing me to get a Skype call from delirious, "time to play fortnite" I mumbled to myself as I answered the call, "you ready to play some fortnite" delirious asked me "oh yeah totally ready" I told him sarcastically as we got into game.

Once we got into the game delirious and I were on the bus "where we dropping delirious" I asked him causing him to think a minute "gas station" he answered "that took you so long to answer" I told him as we made are way down to the gas station. As we were looting we could already here gun fire. "Delirious we gotta go,take what you have and let's go" I told him as I grabbed the rest of the loot I found when we were at the gas station "k let's go" delirious replied running after me.

As we were running, we got some wood, and some brick alone the way. "Whoa, who shot at me" I asked causing me to look through my sniper "oh people to the north" I told delirious as we shot at them "got one" delirious told me "and I got the other one" I replied shooting the last one "see your a natural at this Y/N" delirious told me "yeah for now" I replied causing him to laugh a little.

~~couple of minutes later in the game~~

"The storms coming, we only have a couple of people left" delirious told me "yea, I'm surprise I haven't died yet" I said causing us to move out. As we were getting close to the storm others where doing the same causing them to shoot at us "ahh,delirious pick me up" I told him as I got shot "never mind" I told him as the other player killed me "don't worry Y/N, I'll avenge you" he replied as he started shooting the other players, as delirious was shooting at other players I grabbed some snacks to munch on. There was only two players left delirious and some one else, "build a tower to get a better view" i suggested causing him to do so.  "Oh there he is to your left" I told him causing them to battle it out, "oh I can't watch" I said covering my eyes. I could still hear gun shots being fired, until I didn't hear them anymore "did we win, is there a little victory Royale sign or some shit" I asked delirious "why don't you uncover your eyes" he told me as I uncovered my eyes to see the Victory Royale sign, "yay we won" I shouted throwing my hands in the air, making delirious laugh. We played a couple more rounds of fortnite until we had enough footage for a couple of videos.