Chapter 48

Y/N pov.

I woke up around around three just to make sure I had everything packed in my suitcase for my trip to North Carolina and to Texas. Once I made sure I had everything I got some clothes and got dress quick, when I was done getting dress I took a quick mirror selfie.

Liked by: ohmwrecker, Miniladdd, and 23,4683

@Y/I/N: North Carolina here I come 🌥

@CaRtOoNz: my two favorite people are coming over

@offically_delirious: woohoo @Y/I/N and @ohmwrecker are coming over

@randomInstgramtag: have fun in North Carolina

Once I was done taking my mirror selfie, I grabbed my suitcase and went out to my truck and drove to the airport. As I was driving I couldn't help but smile, I've been with the guys when I was dating Bryce and I stayed with them since I broke up with him. We've been through a lot together and I'm glad there still my best lads.

~~time skip to the airport ~~

Once I got the airport I parked my truck in the parking lot, grabbed my stuff and made my way inside, I had a couple of minutes so I went to Starbucks that was in the airport and bought a F/SB/D, once I had my drink I made my way to my gate and boarded my flight.

CaRtOoNz pov.

I was waiting for Jon to come over so we could get Y/ N and Ryan (a/n: I don't know if you guys now that but ohmwreckers name is Ryan) as I was waiting I cleaned up around the house a little bit. Once I was done cleaning up around the house, I heard a knock on the door causing me to answer it, once I got to the door I opened it to see Jon on the other side.

"You do know you don't need to knock right" I told him causing him to chuckle and walk in

"Yeah I know, hey we should get Y/N some flowers since today is Valentine's Day" Jon asked me causing me to pull out my phone to see what time it was

"Yeah I guess we can do that" I told him as I grabbed my keys for the truck and made are way to the store.

~~time skip to the store~~

Once I pulled in the parking lot, shut off the truck and looked at Jon.

"What" he asked me

"You coming in or staying in the truck" I asked him causing him to look out the window

"Umm....I.... I think I'll stay in the car" he told me