Chapter 12

A/N: here is chapter 12 that I promise you guys enjoy

Y/N pov.

I woke up this morning I grabbed my phone to see what time it was ' seven o'clock, well let's get dress and make some videos' I thought to myself. I got up went to my closet to find a outfit to wear. After I got dress from one of the outfits I got in L.A and posting a picture on Instagram.

Liked by Kroyzgaming, mssunidey, miniladdd and 97,877 others

Y/I/N back home but missing L.A vibes

@mssunidey missing you too ❤️

@Randominstagramtage love your outfit ❤️

@Kroyzgaming miss you too 💙

@Y/I/N miss you guys too @Kroyzgaming and @mssunidey 💙❤️

After I posted the picture, I went to Twitter to ask my subscribers now to leave me some questions for today's video.

Y/T/T: hey everyone for today's video I'll be doing a Q&A so leave me some questions that you want me to answer 😊

Once I was done with that I went to my office to get ready to record the todays, once everything set up I press record on my camera.

" hey, what up guys it's a gurl Y/Y/N, and I ask you guys on Twitter to leave me some questions for me to answer so let go" I said into the camera and went to my post from earlier.

"Ok so, randomTwittertage asked how was your time in L.A?" " I had a great time in L.A, I got to hang out with Sami, Mini and Kroyz, getting to know John a little bit better and we went to Disneyland land I'll leave a link in the description for you guys to watch it" i said answering that question.

"Here's another one from  randomTwittertage asked did you ever date Mini Ladd?" "No Craig and I made a vow that we would never date each other, I never really like any of his girlfriends but I like Sami, she like a big sister I never had, Sami if your watching this, which you probably are I love you big sis" I said smiling towards the camera.

"Umm,oh randomTwittertage asked what was your past relationships like?" " my past relationships where shitting, when I was in a relationship they would just use me for my fame,my money, or I would get cheated on, so yea I haven't been in a relationship since then, I guess you could say that I have trust issues" I said with a sad face.

" oh randomTwittertage asked are you in the banana bus crew?" " umm no not really, but I do play with vanoss some time, but I mostly  play with CaRtOoNz, Ohmwrecker, Delirious, and Mini and who ever Mini asked to play before he asked me" giving the camera a thumps up.

"RandomTwittertage asked anything new planed for the channel" "yes actually, I plan on reading some fanfic, yes you heard me I'll be reading some of your fanfic that you guys ship me with, so with that being said I'm pretty scared" I said laughing a little at the end.