Chapter 25

A/N: so this is a Halloween special tied into the story, and miniminter hasn't shown up yet.

Y/N pov.

Now that Pax is over, Craig and I are waiting for Simon to show up. "Craig you said that Simon was coming over after pax, it's now Halloween" I said to him "I now, why don't we go call him" he said as we walked to his office. Once we got to his office, Craig sat in his computer chair and went to Skype to call Simon. "Did you even have anything planned for today" he asked me "no, I was just gonna stay home and watch horror movies" I told him "horror movies" he asked "yeah, you know that classics Friday the 13th and Freddy Krueger" I told him "yeah no thanks" he said as he click to call Simon. Once Simon picked up, I said " we're the hell are you said after pax not sometime in October or next month" "yeah I know and I'm sorry, it's just that my flight got cancelled somehow, but I'll be there tomorrow" Simon told us "but Y/N congrats on 9k subscribers" he continued "thanks" I told him "well if your for sure gonna be here tomorrow then I'll guess will see you then" Craig said "yes I'll be there tomorrow" Simon said "k, we'll see you tomorrow, if not your gonna get it" I said as I walk out to the kitchen. "Yea, she not joking she come up with almost everything that were going to be doing,bye" Craig said as he hung up.

Once I made it downstairs, I grabbed my phone to seeing a text message from John saying that.

My king: hey I made it back home, your probably sleep by now so goodnight princess 😘💙

~~yesterday's text message~~

I quickly text back

Me: hey, sorry I went to sleep early last night 😘💙

Once I sent it, I sat down by the inland looking for video ideas, until Sami came downstairs " hey whatcha doin" she asked "oh I'm looking for ideas to record, for Halloween" I told her "why don't you read a couple of horror story's" she told me "yea, that could work" "were can I find those" I asked " ask Craig he did a couple of videos on them" she told me. I got up to find Craig standing behind me "goddamit Craig" I said causing me to jump, "yes" he shouted "do you know were I can find horror stories ,it's for a Halloween video this week" I asked Craig "yea, just go to NoSleep" he told me "k,thanks" I said as I made my way back upstairs to his office.

When I got to his office I setted everything up before I started my recording. Once everything was set up I hit the record button on the camera. "Hey what is up everyone it's ya gurl Y/Y/N, and you maybe wondering where the hell I am. Well that is because I'm still at mini's place and miniminter still hasn't shown up yet. Know you maybe asking yourself "why did you just go home and have Craig text you when he's coming" well Simon was suppose to be here right after pax but he says he flight got cancelled some how, but anyways that not the points, I'm going to be reading some horror stories since it Halloween" I said into the camera, "I'll be going to Reddit NoSleep, the ones that I've read I'll leave a link I the description" I continued "so with that being said let go" I said as I found one to read. "This is a little short its called What's in the basement" I said as I begin to read (a/n: I'll leave a link to the ones I mentioned, but I'll leave a little sample) "mommy told me never to go in the basement, but I wanted to see what was making that noise. It kinda sound like a puppy, and I wanted to see the puppy, so I opened the basement door and tiptoed down a bit." I read a bit, "is it a puppy" I said as I read a little more "oh it's not a puppy guys" I said into the camera "on to the next one" I shouted.

Mini pov.

"On to the next one" I heard Y/N shout, causing me to look at sami. "You thinking what I'm thinking" I asked her "does it involve scaring her" she asked me "yes,yes it does" I told her "alright, let's go" She told me, as we made are way to my recording room. "This next one is called ouija board warning" we heard her say as she began to read, Sami slowly opened the door, while I turned off the lights causing Sami and I both to lean up against the wall, "o-okay that's a little strange, if you guys don't know that its completely dark outside, and I had the lights on, so now I only have the light coming from the computer" we heard her say, once we heard her read again, we decided to move in to scare her. "But instead of giving her friends more reasons to tease her when it came-" "BOO" Sami and I said at the same time causing Y/N to jump.