Chapter 13

Y/N pov.

*Ding*

I heard my phone go off notifying me that I got a text message from someone. Once I grabbed my phone to see who it was, turns out it was Ohm.

Ohm: hey you wanna play dead by daylight 🤔

Me: who else is playing?

Ohm: its you, me,CaRtOoNz, and delirious

Me: yea I'll join let me setup tho

Ohm: k, see you in a bit

After ohm inviting me to play dead by daylight with him, CaRtOoNz, and delirious.I went to my desk to turn everything on, once everything was on I sat down in my chair putting my headphones on and expecting the discord invite from ohm.

"Sup guys"

"Hey Y/Y/N" they all said

"So is ohm being the killer?" I asked

"Yup" he said

"Welp were fucked" I said

Causing CaRtOoNz and Delirious to snicker, " why do you say that Y/N" " I've seen your videos ohm" i told him "awe, just for that I'll kill ya first" " so, I got CaRtOoNz and Delirious  to save me" "nope you got yourself into that mess" CaRtOoNz said "sorry Y/Y/N" delirious agreeing " alright I'll remember that when you guys are on a hook, and I'll be at the door" I told them. Once we were in the game me,delirious,CaRtOoNz all hoped on a generator, "don't fuck up guys" delirious said "shouldn't we be saying that to you delirious" I asked causing CaRtOoNz to laugh a little, " fuck you Y/N" " nah I good" I said. After getting one generator, we all moved to a different generator separate, and not hearing from Ohm "guys did you see ohm by any chance" "no, delirious did you" CaRtOoNz asked  "no" he said "aw are guys wondering were I was" ohm said  wha,no" I said moving my camera behind me "oh boy" I said getting off the generator I was working on "Y/N,were yeah going?" He asked "running away from you ohm" I said juking him "oh you little" he said "little tea pot short and spout" I said "what?!" CaRtOoNz said while laughing and also delirious . "Ohm get a way from me please" I said leading him to CaRtOoNz "Y/N don't you bring him over here" " to bad" I shouted at him.

I was almost to CaRtOoNz until he slashed me "NOO,ohm please let me go" I pleaded as i tried to wiggle out of the killers grip "sorry Y/N no can do" as he putted me on a hook."CaRtOoNz are you gonna save me" I asked "nope" "what why?" "Cause you got yourself into that mess" he said "delirious what about you, I'll give you a free teddy bear" I said well in struggle mood "delirious please hurry with your answer, I'm in struggle mood already" I said " I would but your way across the map" he said "NOO i died" I said with a pout. Once I was dead I was spectating CaRtOoNz and delirious they only had one generator left "ohm,delirious is by the door on the other side" I said "Y/N?!" Delirious said with a laugh "whoops" I said as I was vaping "thanks Y/Y/N" ohm said "no problem" I said as I blow out the vape cloud. Once CaRtOoNz and delirious escaped the area we went to the main menu. "I can't believe you guys didn't save me" I told them "delirious you could of got a free teddy bear, and CaRtOoNz I would of bought you a Starbucks gift card" I continued "awe shit" CaRtOoNz said "could I of pick the teddy bear out" he asked "mhhmm" "awe man" he whined.

We played a few more rounds dead by day light, "you guys better save me this time, promise " i asked "this time we promise, right del" CaRtOoNz asked "yup we promise" delirious said " good" I said. After playing dead by daylight. We decided to stop for the day, we all said  are goodbyes,I grabbed my phone and went to the kitchen to have some cereal. When I was eating I got a another text message, but this time it was from John.

Kroyz💙: you up for some golf?

Me: Who's playing

Kryoz💙: mini,ohm, and jiggly if he's not busy